Bad
Good

OMG!! Can't say enough about this school I've had children here for 7yrs. Though I have 3 children I love this school. I also sub here and love the faculty like they're my family. I've always felt very welcome here wether it be volunteering or subbing. The teachers have our children's best interest at heart. Such heart felt people, I'm very thankful we found New Hope when we did. I've also had so many other parents sayin they wish their children could go to this school. Love love love my school!!!!

We love New Hope! It's a great school with fabulous teachers and staff. So warm and welcoming to all students and parents, along with great test scores and achievements. I would not send my kids anywhere else!

There aren't enough ways to describe the family feeling at New Hope! The faculty AND staff treat every child like their own. Also, parents are welcome ALWAYS! I have two boys at New Hope now and my daughter (18 now) spent her elementary years there. A lot of things have changed over the years but, one thing remains, this school is committed to the children.

I have had two grandkids that attended this school. I absolutely love the principal and all the teachers I ever had to deal with, except one. We had a great experience there and would recommend this school to anyone. They care about the kids and their well being.

teachers are not qualified to determine if a child should be on medication for ADHD. these teachers seem to push that to much

I have been disappointed all year with this school. This is my first year with a child there and I will not be sending him back. They are constantly pressuring for money and items and then last week a teacher allowed my 6 year old to tell her that he wasn't riding the bus he was going to aftercare and he did! I have tried to follow all rules that are placed for our child's safety and there was no note for him to stay in aftercare. I was upset because of the lack of following protocol and also the unprofessional way the asst teacher and other teachers around spoke to me. No apologies from the adults involved just blame on my child. What happened to teaching our children character education also? I am considering moving out of state in fear that all GA schools educators have the same attitudes towards parents.

Excellent School. It has a great staff. I wauld recomend it to anybody. My daught loves it.

My daughter started the 3rd grade at New Hope this year after moving from Acworth, Georgia where she was in a great school...rated 9 out of 10! I must say that, so far, I am very pleased with how this school is handled by the Principal. AND my daughter was lucky enough to have one of the BEST Teacher's around...Mrs.Harless!

Im happy to have a child in this scool

Last modified New Hope Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.