New Hope Middle School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
The reason I chose not to give 5 stars is because we can always make improvements. New Hope Middle School is a great school! My daughter made an easy transition from elementary school to middle school thanks to New Hope. The school provides a variety of connection classes and offers clubs for students to be a part of while at school. This being our first year at NHMS I was worried that the 6th graders would only exist as part of the school. No these 6th graders were encouraged to get involved as much as possible. This school has alot to offer academically and extra-curricular. When searching for the right middle school ask for a tour and don't be afraid to ask questions. Go KODIAKS!!!!

Posted June 04, 2009

New Hope Middle School 5

Posted May 27, 2009
New Hope is the best school in the Northwest Georgia area. Excellent administration, top-notch teachers, good students, good parents. Not perfect, show me a school that is, but striving for perfection.

New Hope Middle School 0

Posted April 03, 2009
This school s awesome! i love it. i am currrently an 8th grader. and i went to new hope for 3 years now, so yea i love it and im going to miss it now that im going to high school. :( :)

New Hope Middle School 0

Posted January 22, 2009
I love this school. There is some great teachers here .I love tammy to death she will help you with any thing. She goes out of her way to help you.But I dont argree with every thing that goes on at this school.Ithink they need classes to help the childern that have a hard time learning and this school Does not do that!!

New Hope Middle School 5

Posted November 20, 2008
I have been very pleased with the work ethics and the professionalism of the staff. I also feel my child is being well educated in all areas. Thank you New Hope Middle.

Posted October 29, 2007

Posted May 11, 2007

New Hope Middle School
1325 New Hope Rd NW, Dalton, GA  30720
Last modified New Hope Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Hope Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.