School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Students are treated with respect. Teachers attempt to meet the individual needs of all students.
September 18, 2009

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This is my sons second year at Brookwood and he loves it there. The teachers genuinely care for their students and I love the Stem learning program my child gets to partake in. He loves learning and they make it fun.

I just love Brookwood! I love how the teacher are so involved with the students. I feel the teachers are very devoted to what they do they dont do it just because a pay check. Teacher like that is what we need in all the schools!!!!

Brookwood Elementary has a fantastic staff of teachers, para-pros, maintenance and leadership. My daughter is in 4th grade, her 5th year here and she loves the school.

From the top down, this school works well. Academically, the teachers challenged my children in every subject, forcing them to think for themselves and grow into independent scholars. The teachers coordinate efforts and work together, sharing new and productive methods for teaching. Through the PTA and parent involvement, there students have over 20 clubs in which to participate, from running club to gardening and science. It is a happy a great, happy place to learn.

I think BrookWood Elementary is a wonderful school my daughter went to it last year and she loved it! She went there since pre-k. Great Staff, Great Everything! I honestly consider BrookWood Elementary the best elementary school in Dalton Georgia. Keep up the GREAT work!(:

I have two grandchildren that go there and they have always been a wonderful school.

From the PK students, to the parapros, teachers, nurse, Specials teachers (PE, Music, Art, Library) and Maintenance Staff; I cannot imagine any school being better. So welcoming and friendly and I dare you to find better cafeteria food anywhere!!

Brookwood has really been a great experience for my daughters first year of school. As a parent you always are worried about the first impression that you child will have on school, and this was the her year that is a big milestone. A child can never re-do their first impression of the beginning of their educational career, and I am so glad my daughters was at BROOKWOOD! Thank you Brookwood

Great campus, great teachers, great kids, great parents!

Brookwood has the greatest sense of community than any school I've seen! The parents, teachers,staff and principal are all a team! Brookwood teachers and principal make learning fun!!

Last modified Brookwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.