Posted July 31, 2014
Best of the best. Wonderful , professional human teachers. I'm glad my son finished his elementary school at westwood .

Westwood Elementary School 1

Posted June 26, 2011
If this is the best the City has to offer... I'll pass. Our one year experience was horrific to say the least. Private school is the only way to go in Dalton. Time to move out of town to attend Chattanooga private schools! Now I see why our chamber president & corporate leaders send their children to private schools in Chattanooga.

Westwood Elementary School 4

Posted October 12, 2009
The teachers are great and they reallly care about how my child is doing! The assistant principal is always soo happy and smiling!

Posted October 06, 2009
Westwood Elementary School is the BEST school in the Dalton City district. Our student's PERFORMANCE says it all.

Posted October 05, 2009
The teachers are incredible!!

Posted October 05, 2009
We love Westwood because the staff is always so nice and cheerful. My boys are always happy and ready for the next day. They never ever say 'I don't want to go to school today'.

Posted September 19, 2009
The culture there is one of love, happiness, and collaboration!

Posted September 18, 2009
Because it is such a happy place to grow and learn.

Posted September 18, 2009
The faculty and staff are by far the best I have ever seen!

Posted September 18, 2009
The staff at this school is really an extension of me. They care for my kindergartener as if he was one of their children. Every teacher and administrator at the school seems to know the kids by name. I mean, the 1st grade teachers can say hello to my child BY NAME when he isn't even in 1st grade. It's really incredible.

Westwood Elementary School
708 Trammell St, Dalton, GA  30720
Last modified Westwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top