Riverview Elementary School 5

Posted January 30, 2014
This school has such a warm feeling. The faculty encourage family involvement and could not care more about the growth and development of each child. The grade of the school is lower because this school houses all developmentally challenged children in the county, which lowers test results but provides a great opportunity for teaching children to be accepting of others regardless of differences. RvES is a new school and my son has attended since its opening. The Pre-K program is especially blessed with such caring teachers. Our experience at Riverview has started my children's educational journey on the most positive path. As we are considering a move, I am most concerned about finding a school as wonderful as this one to continue their educational experience in such a positive light.

Riverview Elementary School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
First year at Riverview and we love it so far. We came from another county where the schools are rated a 9 and I'm actually surprised Riverview isn't more of an 8.

Riverview Elementary School 4

Posted September 25, 2012
This is our third year at Riverview and we have had nothing but great experiences so far. It is a very clean, caring, and welcoming environment. The teachers and principal have all been great! My kids love their school!

Riverview Elementary School
370 Dawson Forrest Road, Dawsonville, GA  30534
Last modified Riverview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top