Posted August 07, 2013
Parent Absolutely love this school! Mrs. Fausett (the principal) is very involved and very informative. My Child absolutely loves all the teachers he has had. I have loved all the teachers and staff I have met there. I find myself constantly bragging about Robinson Elementary.My child has grown so much academically. We are looking forward to this new school year!

Posted December 04, 2011
I went to Robinson Elementary School for K-5 and I loved every minute of it. Great teachers. Mr. Gilland was a cool principal. I remember that. I now attend Mercer University in Macon and I'm excelling in my field of study.

Robinson Elementary School 3

Posted October 10, 2009
I am not so happy with this school!! no disipline at all and look at the classrooms!!! too noisy and unmotivated kids and teachers!! help, we miss our old school!!!

Robinson Elementary School 0

Posted August 31, 2009
Both of my children attend Robinson Elem. It is a fantastic school with amazing teachers. Our experiences have been very positive. The teachers and staff are very caring and organized. My children look forward to going to school daily. :-)

Posted August 04, 2009

Robinson Elementary School 4

Posted November 26, 2008
I like this school. Both of my kids go to this school. However the classes rooms are crowded due to alot of kids transfer to this school from Black's Mill and Kilough. Makes me feel good to know this is a good school, however need to stop letting kids in this school who don't live in the area. Would make classes room smaller. Both of my kids love the school so do I.

Posted July 09, 2007
Both my kids went through this school and both had great teachers and enjoyed the school. I have had a great experience with the teachers and staff. They care about your child and willing to do what they need to do to help your child learn.

Robinson Elementary School 1

Posted May 29, 2007
We have had a horrible experience at this school. It has been a like a nightmare for my child there. There are very few good teacher's and the classroom's are overly crowded.

Robinson Elementary School 4

Posted September 17, 2004

Robinson Elementary School 2

Posted June 30, 2004

Robinson Elementary School
1150 Perimeter Rd, Dawsonville, GA  30534
Last modified Robinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robinson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top