Dawsonville, GA

Black's Mill Elementary School 2

Posted October 28, 2014
I am sorely disappointed by the poor communication (or complete lack thereof) between teachers and parents. Most of the paperwork that does come home is filled with both grammatical and spelling errors. The high number of students in each classroom seems to be overwhelming the teachers. Parent involvement is only welcomed on a very limited scale and confidentiality doesn't seem to be much of a priority at all.

Black's Mill Elementary School 5

Posted January 25, 2014
Great school and great teachers I love the events I have two kids in it they really like it

Posted April 27, 2010
My oldest child started kindergarten the first year BMES opened, my twins are now in their last year at BMES so for 11 years I've been there too and I love it! My kids have received an excellent education and the school is like home to us. I will be so sad to leave all the teachers, PTO and school helpers that make that school great!

Posted April 25, 2010
The staff at Blacks Mill Elem is wonder from Teachers to Office to Lunch everyone at this school is pleasant to be around

Posted October 16, 2009
My experience with Black's Mill has been excellent!! I came from a private school and had concerns about public schools. I have not a worry now....All the teachers and staff are very friendly. You can tell that they really care about their students. I have to say my experience here far exceeds what I had in the past and also what I had anticipated. My children's teachers continue to challenge them to their full potential. My daughter's kindergarten teacher is AWESOME!! and my other daughters teacher recognizes my child abilies. I am very happy to be a part of this wonderful school.

Posted October 13, 2009
My daughter loves the school, and she has had great teachers!

Posted October 09, 2009
BMES is a great school! We are caring, have high expectations of our students and teachers, and love being Black's Mill Bears!

Posted September 29, 2009
Its the best,Teachers Princioal everything,Even the lunch room staff

Posted September 25, 2009
Black's Mill really cares about the kids and what is best for each one individually as well as a collective school body. Their dedication to each students learning style and focus on their strength and weaknesses is truly commendable.

Black's Mill Elementary School 5

Posted September 25, 2009
The caring staff and awesome children!

Black's Mill Elementary School
1860 Dawson Forest Rd E, Dawsonville, GA  30534
Last modified Black's Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Black's Mill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top