Posted November 01, 2010
Even though I am an employee I would rate this school as 5 star. It has a very caring faculty that are committed. They will find away to do what ever is required for a child to be successful. They truly think of these children first in all areas. I have worked in several other schools and this overall n every area is the top.

Dearing Elementary School 0

Posted June 04, 2009
I moved here with my two children from Grovetown GA. four years ago. I have never had a problem with the teachers or staff, they are genuinely concerned about your childs education and also there health. They really do reach for the stars. I'm a proud parent of a Dearing Elementary School Student.

Posted July 22, 2008
Dearing Elementary is truly the BEST school in the CSRA! I have three children that attend Dearing Elementary. The teachers and staff make it fun to learn! I couldnt ask for a better school than Dearing Elementray. This school is remarkable! The teachers there are PRICELESS. Janet Poss is a third grade teacher and my daughter had the pleasure of having her in the 07-08 school year, and she was wonderful. By far Mrs. Poss has to be the BEST teacher ever. Her kind voice and her big heart really showed on her students. My children had the BEST teachers, Mrs. Poss, Mrs. Evans, Mrs. Howard and Mrs. Jenkins for third grade. Mrs. Dawson, Mrs. Eberhart for second grade and Mrs. Echols and Mrs. Pinkston for Pre-K. I hope that yur child has the pleasure of having one of these remarkable teachers. Thank You DES!

Dearing Elementary School 0

Posted June 28, 2007
I have had 2 sons, soon to be 3 that have gone to this school and I think Dearing Elem. is a great school teachers and staff, I could not ask for any better.

Posted August 04, 2006
There is not a better school in the district or surrounding counties. The involvement the principal, teachers and parents have in this school is outstanding. If I were offered the opportunity to send my children to a private school (all expenses paid) or leave them in Dearing Elementary, I would leave them in Dearing. I can not say enough of the life experience my children are receiving while attending this family friendly school.

Dearing Elementary School
500 Main St N, Dearing, GA  30808
Last modified Dearing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dearing Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top