1 star

Creative Beginnings 1

Posted January 19, 2011
This is Not a Good School. My son attend this school during PreK, this was his first school. What a Horrifying Experience. No child nor mother should experience this. My son was being Molested in the bathroom by another Student. Not once but twice. No supervision over the children and when i asked who was on top of who the other child was always on top of my son. Where was the supervision?The Director has no Leadership Skills, I asked the Director can we set up a Parent-Teacher conference between me and the other parent, She told me NO and that wasnt right.They want to say Parents not involved with there Childrens Education well I AM. I took him out. At this school the Directors and Teachers are not involved with the Childrens Behavior they just sweep it under the rug .No shame.No parent should have to go through what i went through. So if you want your child being UnSupervised and Molested in the bathroom then this is the Right School to Put your Children in.

Creative Beginnings 0

Posted March 21, 2010
This was the best foundation my kids could have been blessed with, thanks my kids are ahead of the game.

Creative Beginnings