Posted October 23, 2013
I am so pleased with GPCC! My daughter has been to numerous schools, but this is the best by far. She has improved academically and socially. The staff are loving and caring. Administration is a plus! I could not ask for a better fit for my daughter. Keep up the good work!!!

Green Pastures Christian School 1

Posted August 27, 2013
I have had several issues with Gpcc, the most pressing issue occurred on yesterday when I came to pick up my son in a different car and caught all 3 of the teachers outside with other kids while my 2 year old was in the classroom alone unattended. I've also have caught the infant teacher sitting on her cell phone not paying attention to the children playing outside. I'm uncomfortable with my child's safety at this school. I have brought this to the attention of administration and all they can tell me is that they will work on it. Do not send your child here you honestly get what you pay for.

Green Pastures Christian School 3

Posted November 11, 2010
MY CHILD WENT TO THIS SCHOOL 2008-2010.THE PREK 3 WAS GREAT HAVE NO COMPLAINS NOT SURE IF THE SAME TEACHER IS THERE BUT SHE GOT DOWN TO BUSINESS AND PUT YOUR CHILD IN LINE.PREK4 ON THE OTHER HAND IM LOST FOR WORDS.THEY WATCH TELEVISION ALL DAY. DIFFERENT CARTOONS ON CARTOON NETWORK THINK ABOUT IT THEY WATCH THEM ALL AND PLAYED.IF NOT THEY WOULD NAP FOR 2 HRS OR MORE.BOTTOM LINE JUST A WASTE OF MONEY.GAVE IT 3 STAR FOR PREK3 BUT PREK4 1.NOT THE ONLY PARENT THAT HAD THIS PROBLEM.ADMIN HOWEVER IS GREAT BUT DIDN"T SOLVE THE PROBLEM.THATS MY HONEST REVIEW.

Posted March 23, 2010
This is an excellent school My daughter is a 2nd grader and I could not be more pleased with her teacher. She is serious about educating and sharing Biblical values. I am an extremely pleased parent!

Posted February 02, 2010
My oldest son is in the 7th grade at GPS. This is his first year and I must say....I'm more than satisfied!!! Last year he attended Salem Middle and I was not happy!! He was spinning out of control and wasn't learning anything. However, at GP he is excited about going to school and very proud to say he attends a Christian Academy!! His grades are up and his attitude is wonderful. I love Green Pastures...they've saved my son from failing in his education!!

Posted October 11, 2009
I am a proud parent of a fifth grader at this school. I must say we are very happy with the services that are provided at this school. My daughter has been in a number of christian private schools but this is the only school that she loves. When we drive pass her school she chants 'GPC is the best place to be!' I enjoy how much she loves her school. She loves her teachers and she thinks the world of her principal. I get so happy to see my daughter happy to go to school. The teachers challenge the students daily as they prepare them with the skills to be leaders of tomorrow. Green Pastures is the best!

Posted August 29, 2008

Posted July 16, 2008

Posted June 15, 2007
I enrolled my son at Green Pastures Childcare Center in 2004-05 school year. I was a little nervous, but I enrolled him on what I heard from others. I was glad I took the advise because the Director and staff kept their word by meeting the needs of my son. No school is perfect, but they sure came close. I would like to thank the K-4 teachers for doing an excellent job with my son in 2004-2005.Thank you for the weekly folders, homework and the great phonics lessons. My son is now an upcoming second grader who has been on the top readers list for two years. I strongly believe a good foundation helps the future of childrens education. I love the entire Child Care staff, but the Director and the K-4 teachers will always be special. I love them so much that my youngest will be attending K-4 this fall.

Green Pastures Christian School 3

Posted February 20, 2007
We enrolled our daughter at GPCS when she was 2 years old. We loved the K-2 and K-3 staff. However, K-4 was quite a disappointment. I spoke with the Childcare Director and the staff repeatedly about the children watching television all day. It was like paying for a glorified babysitter. They were watching TV when we dropped her off and when we picked her up. We skipped GPCS kindergarten for fear of the same, but we came back for the first grade in hopes that it would be better. We love the teacher, but she often seems overwhelmed; that is probably due to the fact that she has 18 students in her class. Also, because of the staff shortage, they rarely have PE on a consistent basis. Several attempts to reduce the class size have been ignored by the leadership. We are not sure if our second child will attend GPCS.

Green Pastures Christian School
5455 Flat Shoals Parkway, Decatur, GA  30034
Last modified Green Pastures Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Green Pastures Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top