Posted January 22, 2014
This is the worst daycare to ever send your children. The management team is very disrespectful to their customers and teachers. They don't do a good job at watching your kids properly to ensure their safe at all times. To me this daycare should be reported to thestate for oobservations because as a parent trusting them to care for your kids they need help and improvement in their management team. Get people that knows how to address the customer service....Please don't send your kids here if you love your kids!!!!

Posted July 11, 2013
this school is the lowest to the lowest a daycare can get not sure who would say this is a great school??? the worst i have ever been and would not recommend it to any parent who is looking for a quailty center.

Posted January 31, 2013
I would give it a lower rate if I could. It needs to be fixed. low dim lighted rooms. Dirty and director and owner are rude and very unprofessional. I would stay away. hours are good but not worth it.

Posted November 16, 2010
All Star Kids Academy is a wonderful school and daycare! The teachers are awesome and extremely caring about the kids. They locate and use the most challanging academic programs to inspire the kids to learn. I have never run into anything unpleasant or rude in all the years I've known the people at this school. (Over 20 years). My kids loved it there and are now in college. You couldn't find a friendlier and more caring place than here.

Posted November 15, 2010
Great school and daycare! Provide 24 hr 7 day/ week care which is hard to find and for parents who work 2nd and third shift it is a blessing! And they truly care about the kids, - I've run into people whose children went there as infants, toddlers and school children and now are in college and remember how the owners treated them with respect and kindness. I highly recommend it!

All Star Kids Academy 4

Posted July 19, 2010
This school is wonderful. The Director is supportive and understanding. Ten years later, I humbly thank the school and staff for the good times and great memories they have given me and my child.

All Star Kids Academy 2

Posted December 29, 2009

All Star Kids Academy 0

Posted November 13, 2009
This school has given me the opportunity to get the best child care around. This is the first school that is really 24 hours; 7 days per week, they are really open on weekends. The director and teacher are very courteous and my child enjoys going there.

Posted November 12, 2009
I think All Star KLids Academy is great! The teachers are wonderful, and my kids learn a lot. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

All Star Kids Academy 4

Posted November 09, 2009
I love my son started sayin his abc & 1-10 at two. its an old building but they were there (always) when i need them my son love it

All Star Kids Academy