Bad
Good

Columbia Middle School is one of the best middle schools in Dekalb and I'm speaking from experience. I went there for 3 years and it taught me not only how to read and write but how to deal with real life situations including cooking! Columbia has not only led me to be in the top 5% of my graduating high school class but also created another successful African American man from Dekalb County.

Columbia Middle School is a developing school. I see great potential in the students and the overall school. Next year I plan to help the school in more ways the one. I am proud to be an advocate for Columbia Middle School!

Columbia middle is a little nasty because they bathroom are nasty and stink they got bugs the worst thing about Columbia is the teachers the only good thing is the connections and lunch sometimes

My son is a magnet student & an AB student. If it wasn't for that, I would move in the area of 'better schools'. They have gang problems, kids setting fires on the school buses, etc... I teach my kids to be the best at what ever they set their minds to but it's hard when they're faced with things like this on a daily basis. The teachers nor principal can do anything with the kids because the parents can't. It starts at home so I don't blame the school...

This school is great academically, but there are very few extracurricular activities, half decent bathrooms, and some mean teachers. For the magnet seventh graders, make sure you complete and turn in your math portfolio, it counts as a lot of your grade. I don't agree with doing the portfolio or Mrs.Crew's last minute homework.

Well, Columbia Middle has been my education nation for the past 3 years now. The staff, the administration is outstanding and I LOVE the purpose that the teachers have for educating US as students. They show that no matter what were wearing or how we act for that day they would instill a lesson or even a moral just to further our internal thoughts each day. And sadly May 23,2008 was my last day as a middle eagle but im going on to the middle school with morals and knowledge!!! Thank you, Mrs.Weatherspoon, Mrs. Hardy, Mrs.Deloney and Ms. Casseus Ill Miss You Guys

The school is great as Far as education goes, the teachers are very great and ive learned alot as an 8th grade student. But as far as everything else goes i DO NOT recommened this school! the kids are emotionally depreived and its very controlled. Alothough education is the main focus, its like a prison. There are close to no extra activities and no field trips, or school events whatsoever. I feel that the principle needs to be removed. i would not recommenced sending your child to this school.

the school is a wonderful school, the teachers are attentive to the students needs and are very caring. the admin staff lead by ms amy is top notch.

Last modified Columbia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.