Bad
Good

I thought this school was fantastic, UNTIL I came to a program in their school and smelled MOLD and MILDEW and the office staff tried to cover it up when I asked them about it. There was a Great Teacher there named Mrs.White who was my daughters Pre-k teacher, but I called and they said that she was no longer employed there and she seemed like she loved that school. I wonder what happened. Anyway, if you send you child there, it may seem like a professional office environment at first, but be aware.

My children have been attending Choice Academy since they were 7mths old and they are now 4yrs old. From the baby room to the Pre -K class I have seen nothing less the excellents from this center. The management is very professional but still personable. The teachers are very caring and committed. The center is always clean and smells fresh .My twins are always happy and ready to go to school.The academic program is awsome. The kids are always impressing the family with how much they've learned. Choice Academy, you get five stars form us. Thanks for the GREAT job you do.

My daughter attended this scool for almost a year. Within the last 3 to 4 months, there have been ongoign issues that the owners and management have faile dto address within a timely matter. The school recently had a visit from Bright from the Start in which several health and safety violations were found, all of which were issues that were reported months prior by teachers and parents. Other than the teachers being caring and committed, I would not recommend this facility to any parent who actually cares about the concerns being addressed; management is extremely complacent.

I have two children who attend Choice Academy - an infant and a three year old- all I can say that is an excellent facility. My son, who is three, comes home everyday and does or says something that simply amazes me. I would referr Choice Academy to anyone who is looking for a center for excellance.

Last modified Choice Academy Child Care Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1