Posted August 14, 2013
Augustine Prep Academy is a home away from home feel for students. The headmaster is loving, firm and aims for greatness in the kids and the teachers. My son loves it! They integrate ipads in the classroom. The academics are challenging and they meet the students where they are and bring them to a higher level. This school is one hidden secret and is definitely teaching a biblical worldview where they can impact society academically, spiritually and socially.

Posted August 03, 2013
My children attended this school when they were young and now my grand children attend. You will not find a harder working, dedicated and caring faculty and staff as this group. It is a solid academic and Christian based school. Students are NOT out of control! They are well manered and are expected to show and give respect to their teachers and piers. Parent are welcomed to attend Chapel which is held twice a week and encouraged to talk with their children's teacher. Pastor Turner, the Head Master runs a TIGHT SHIP and it shows in the teachers & students. If you are looking for a good Christian school, consider Augustine Preparatory Academy.

Augustine Preparatory Academy of Atlanta 2

Posted July 15, 2013
The teachers are fake and the head pastor is an awful woman the only good thing about it is they have a small ratio of students

Posted September 01, 2011
I am impressed with this school. My 3yo started this year. I wanted a Christian environment, small classes, one-on-one attention, high academic standards and a reasonable price, all on the East side and I found itl!! I've attended children's chapel, I've visited with the teachers - the commitment and dedication is truly unbelievable! The teachers (all women) actually support each other- no signs of dissension in the ranks:-) The headmaster runs a tight ship and I like that. Check it out!

Augustine Preparatory Academy of Atlanta 1

Posted August 15, 2011
Don't be fooled by the exterior facade it could cost you your child's education. They talk an excellent game but there's a reason the enrollment has deteriorated. Ask the wrong question to the head master and you will see her true colors come through. Its sad that her leadership will be the down fall of the school but she can't open her eyes. I have seen the teacher turn over rate increase either she lets them go or they leave . I have seen her argue at teachers in the halls to the point they wear in tears. I have seen her dismiss parents for asking questions via email I guess she didn't want to answer. We were their for 3 yrs and it just got worse over time as they cahanged my childs teacher at the end of the year.

Posted June 01, 2011
Parents if you are looking for a school to educate your child academically in a Christian enviroment, look no further. My child is new this year(middle school) and will be returning again for 2011-2012. She loves it! All of her instructors and administrators are a true blessing! My daughter is truly being prepared for the future.

Posted April 26, 2011
This is my daughter's first year attending Augustine Prep..I am very pleased thus far!....Love her teacher Ms. Davis. Pastor Turner is awesome as well as the other members of the staff!...I am looking forward to her attending next year!...

Posted March 22, 2011
My daughter is going there.i love it is is learning alot more than she was at the other school she was going to

Posted August 03, 2010
My son attended this school for three years and it was a fantastic experience. These past 3 years have been very rewarding in every single way. The leadership was spectacular and the teachers were first class. We are very sorry we had to leave. We will remember this experience always.

Posted January 22, 2010
This is my son's second year at Augustine. I continue to be amazed by the school's spirit of excellency in all that they do. I have never had any negative issues with the staff and I am thoroughly satisfied with my sons academic achievment. The headmaster Vickie Turner has provided excellent leadership and direction at this school. The teacher student ratio is excellent and the nurturing environment makes me feel comfortable in every way. The teachers treat the students as their own. I love this school!

Augustine Preparatory Academy of Atlanta
4650 Flat Shoals Parkway, Decatur, GA  30034
Last modified Augustine Preparatory Academy of Atlanta is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Augustine Preparatory Academy of Atlanta Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top