Ungraded
Decatur, GA

Posted October 12, 2013
I never thought I could find a school that could see what my husband and I see in our exceptional and radiant child. Every day in the notes from his teacher, she often talks bout his strengths and all the ways he is being supported. He is coming home happy and talking about other children for the first time. Our family is forever grateful. So thankful we found The HIrsch Academy for him and for us.

Posted May 30, 2013
Great school, very different approach to academics, interesting classes, very engaging. Kids ae accepted and motivated to problem solving. Wonderful staff, very supportive.

Posted September 10, 2011
EXCELLENT SCHOOL!! bright, caring staff, very low student/staff ratio. my son loved school, learned to regulate his emotions, became an excellent student, received o.t. and speech services. had great friends. an incredible all-round education, with relationships at the core. highly recommend Hirsch Academy!!!

Posted January 22, 2011
I am continuously impressed by my son's care at Hirsch. They love my son and don't see him as just "autistic" but as a little guy who has something to offer. The staff is top notch and seems to be right on the edge of understanding what is needed to help my son and others who need this unique care. They want the same things for my son as I do-to have friends, to love learning, and to be happy. I feel so lucky to be part of this school.

The Hirsch Academy 3

Posted September 03, 2009
Hirsch caters only to kids with learning disabilities and sensory dysfunction. Staff are great, hearts are in the right place. Not for kids with ASD -- they do not know how to help ASD kids.

The Hirsch Academy