Decatur, GA

Museum School Avondale Estates 5

Posted October 08, 2013
It has a wonderful learning system. All the teachers are great and there is lots of diversity.It is located in Avondale right next to the park. All the kids are nice and welcomed me in when i was new. I love the Museum School.

Museum School Avondale Estates 5

Posted August 16, 2013
Amazing. Parents are intimately involved, teachers are innovative and always looking to incorporate new technology into the classroom to improve communication, visibility of student performance to parents and as teaching aid - things like the Promethean board, Class Dojo, Sign-up genius, etc. There is also a focus on inculcating good behavior and values into the daily lives of the kids - which I think is awesome. I love this school for my daughter (1st grade) and have ditched my plans to move to Decatur city for the school system when she turned 5 - because I think this school is better, more innovative. I will enroll my youngest in this school as well.

Museum School Avondale Estates
Forest hills boulevard, Decatur, GA  30002
Last modified Museum School Avondale Estates is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Museum School Avondale Estates Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top