Bad
Good

I'm a parent my two kids been at Columbia since pre-k they are now in 1st &4th grade my son was in a advance reading class last year and my daughter is a A&B student it all starts at home us as parents has a job as well that's why I work with my kids so I can see them keep succeeding I received certificates from Columbia for being the parent of the year most participanting parent and class room mom I love Columbia I wouldn't change it for the world the teachers and principal does a wonderful job

I personally love this school. I currently have two sons that attend the school. I would love for my last child to attend Pre-K this August. One has attended since kindergarten and my other son has been there since Pre-K. The teachers my kids had and currently have are very attentive. They call me to inform me of everything possible. My only problem with the school is that I wish the community worked with the school more. Sometimes the location of the school and community doesn't get enough help or resources as schools in different areas such as Roswell, or Covington.

My brothers and I went to both Columbia Elementary and Columbia High School. We all went on to receive degrees at universities and 2 of us have master degrees, one in education and the other forensic pathology. These schools were our foundation to our educations and I think we turned out great. Education starts at home! If you find that your children aren't doing well, is it not a reflection you and not your child's teacher? The community is failing these children not the staff. My son is in pre-k here and I have absolutely no complaints. I completely disagree with this rating.

It is so sad to see these kids attend this school. I really wish I could make a difference but the parents obviously don't see a problem. The teacher's are from the same environment and the culture of this community is substandard. This is an utter disgrace.

Judging from the last comment from a "Former Student" that spelled "kindergarten" like this: "Kindergaurdin"......I'd say it's probably not the best choice...

My children just started going to this school and so far I like it.

Last modified Columbia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.