Decatur, GA

Chapel Hill Elementary School 3

Posted May 23, 2013
I am very grateful and happy for my granddaughter teacher Ms. Smith. She has been very dedicated to her students. Thank you again . Karyn Ragland

Chapel Hill Elementary School 5

Posted March 13, 2013
I am so grateful to this school and my son's teacher. He transferred to this school at the beginning of the school year from another school in douglas county that I was elated to get him out of. His 3rd grade teacher is WONDERFUL!!! He was on a 1st grade reading level when he started and with her dedication and instruction he is now on a 3rd grade level. We still have work to do with the 4th grade approaching but she has been terrific. I love the way she monitors the books the children check out from the library and insists that at least one of the two be on their reading level. Last year in the second grade at his former school he was being allowed to check out very simple books such as brown bear brown bear. This school or at least his teacher expects more from our children and in turn his confidence has grown. Thanks a bunch, Mrs. M ;-)

Chapel Hill Elementary School 4

Posted July 06, 2012
This school has very dedicated educators. As a parent, I love the open door policy. To be to sit in class at leisure and observe is very reassuring. I love how the school constantly keeps you informed of everything that is going on with the school as well as resources for the parents. I also love how they are always awarding the children for the successes. It is a very good school.

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted December 16, 2009

Chapel Hill Elementary School 0

Posted September 23, 2009
this school is claerly high trained and well organized in the well learning and understanding of the teachers language and skills to teach my child the proritys when im not there

Chapel Hill Elementary School 2

Posted August 26, 2009

Posted December 11, 2007

Chapel Hill Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2006
I am a former parent of Chapel Hill. I rate this school as excellent as far as academics, especially, the special ed teachers. Most of the teachers are dedicated to their students and care about their success.

Chapel Hill Elementary School 3

Posted July 22, 2005
This school has the tendencies of a click. They ask for volunteers, but when you volunteer they pick and choose or do without. Also, I think the teachers are more focus on their accomplishments/Degrees than sharing their wealth of knowledge with their student. I sense that some are burnt out and need to move on to the next level. Also they create tardies for the students by holding them in the hall 10-15 minutes before the bell rings; making announcements, saying the pledge each morning. The teacher also conjugate in the corridors gossiping too much. That time is need in the class room. Your IEP program is the worse Ive had to deal with. They do not follow up or set goals and objective with the parent.

Chapel Hill Elementary School
3536 Radcliffe Blvd, Decatur, GA  30034
Last modified Chapel Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chapel Hill Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top