Posted October 29, 2009
My grandchildren attend the school. The teachers are caring and welcome visitors. The school makeup is diverse and creative.

Posted October 29, 2009
My grandsons are getting a world-class education from some of the most intelligent and caring staff I've ever experienced.

Posted September 17, 2009
Medock has excellent teachers, parents, support staff and a fantastic learning environment for our kids. With a new after-school art program along w/ art, music, P.E and recess -they are creating well rounded kids. Also, the BEST Discovery teacher in the county works here!

Posted September 17, 2009
Medlock is a small school with a big heart! It serves a very diverse community with compassion and understanding. At Medlock you are not just a student, parent or teacher ... you are family. Everyone knows your name!

Posted September 17, 2009
The school and the community it serves work well together. We plan lots of projects in conjunction with each other to benefit each other.

Posted September 17, 2009
The motto is where everyone knows your name and it's true. It's a tight knit school with active parents. Biggest bonus is it's multi ethnic my child gets exposed to many religions and races. All the children blending in and having fun being the young ones they are meant to be. I love this school, the teachers, the parents and all the talented unique group of kids that make this school so special and great.

Posted August 13, 2008
This is my daughter's first year at Medlock and the look on her face when she comes home so far has been the best for me.

Posted February 19, 2008
I just love Medlock. all three of my kids attend and they each get the leval of education they need.

Posted January 04, 2008
Our daughter is halfway through her second year at Medlock and we are very happy with the school. The principal is responsive and involved and I love the individual attention and recognition that the students receive. Art, P.E and music are all part of the curriculum and the teachers are great. Decatur/Dekalb's best kept secret in public schooling!

Medlock Elementary School