Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

All the teachers my child had at Kelley Lake take a mitigation approach; addressing concerns before they become issues.

Kelley Lake Elementary fosters an environment of excellence in education. Mrs. Husband and staff are always accessible and address any concerns we have regarding our child. Thanks for being the part of the village raising our child Kelley Lake Team!!!

I am very impressed with the leadership and moral of this school. This year was the first year for my grandson whose in 4th grade...he was coming from a private Christian Academy in which the staff was unconcerned and needless to say not hands on with the children. Kelly Lake principal, counselors,staff and teachers have embraced myself and my grandson with open arms. My grandson is doing great and has a very good relationship with the teachers. They are concerned and really want my grandson to succeed.

I was walking the hall after taking my daughter to her class and overheard the princple talking to two students, she told them that becasue they had a fight each passed 1 lick that she was tryingto decide which one to send to jail. WOW these 2 students was in the 2nd grade please all I could do was shake my head. Within the next 2 days I withdrew my child this is totally unacceptable the students had been in school only 3 weeks. If this is how the prinple solves problems and she's the top dog i can only imagine what the teachers will do.

I agree this is the worst school to send children, the leadership under these principals are horrible. Substitute teachers are harsh and do not care how they treat and talk to the children. Their means of discipline is to suspend children as quickly as possible, sometimes parents are notified sometimes not. Some of the teachers means of discipline are physical but yet they are the ones protected by the principals instead of the children. Please do not send your children to school here..

This school is the WORST!! The teachers here do not like the students and the teachers act and talk as guetto as we see in the movies. This school is setting the students up for early incarceration!! Charging students with battery etc. for simple altercations

Great School! Made AYP 10 years straight and still going strong. Teachers really care about your child's education. I've been a parent at this school since 2002 and have watched it get better and better.

Last modified Kelley Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.