Posted April 29, 2014
Toney Elementary is a very nice and bright school. The teachers here are very patient with the children. They also encourage students to be respectful to others and also they work. I like that the teachers take there time in to teaching and dealing with the ones that are bad they take there time to regroup the children so they can go back to class and be willing to learn, and I myself as a parent talks to them and they listen. They can improve by letting the pta do more stuff for the children and different thing and just the building it self need a little bit of fixing up.

Posted March 25, 2014
My daughter started kindergarten here at Toney but now is in 1st grade at another school. My daughter learned so much at Toney that it blew my mind. Things that I was expecting her to learn in 1st or second grade. My daughter always got good grades there and was because the teacher made sure she understood everything before moving on to something new. The staff as a whole is awesome and really care about the kids. I'm actually in the process of trying to move back to the school so I could get her back in Toney Elementary.

Posted September 25, 2013
This school is wonderful. The staff their are very hard workers and care for their student's very much. It's very clean and in order. I like that there's cameras in the school, and a security door to enter the building, nobody can't just walk right in. what will help improve the school is that some parents need to teach their kids how to respect adult's and how to treat people the way they would like to be treated. Tell the kids they need to go to school and learn and not disrespect.

Toney Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2012
Toney Elemnetary is a great school. The staff is good, caring and knowledgeable. The principal is caring and provides leadership.

Posted October 26, 2006

Toney Elementary School
2701 Oakland Ter, Decatur, GA  30032
Last modified Toney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Toney Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top