Decatur, GA

Posted August 20, 2014
Students to this school will transfer to a brand new school in 2016. It will be at the old location of Peachcrest Elementary

Posted August 11, 2014
my grandkids went thier last year and love the school thier will be back this school year too

Midway Elementary School (Will close: Summer 2015) 2

Posted November 05, 2012
not a good school they are under staff they need help my son is in the second grade and they are just sending my son home with no homework or class work because they said my son is a challange!! how a child leave one school on honor roll then come to midway only to be failing the second grade !! nobody can help me at this school they just want me to take him home! im walking to the school now about 3 times a week and i have a disability! i wish there was some help for this school and my son!!

Posted October 13, 2009

Posted August 18, 2008
THis school became a PK - 5th grade school 2008-2009. It is one of three Dekalb COunty Elementary SChools that have the Montessori classroom for all ages. It s a great place to work and learn ...

Midway Elementary School (Will close: Summer 2015) 3

Posted December 02, 2005
I myself are a graduate of Midway and I have one middle school child who attended and now my two sons attend. I love this school. The teachers keep you well posted on our childrens progress and are more than qualified to teach our children. I would recommend this school to any parent of pre-k to 3rd child. Melinda Orr

Midway Elementary School (Will close: Summer 2015)
3318 Midway Rd, Decatur, GA  30032
Last modified Midway Elementary School (Will close: Summer 2015) is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midway Elementary School (Will close: Summer 2015) Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top