Bad
Good

Im a new parent and already I'm experiencing mishaps my daughter didn't get put on the bus on purpose! CONCERNED PARENT

My childeren love Flat Shoals, the staff is and the principal is awesome

Flat Shoals is a good school. The teachers are dynamic!

My son is in Kindergarten and he loves this school. The curriculum is extremely advanced. My son is on the honor roll and I give all the credit to his teacher, Mrs.Jackson. She teaches the children to demonstrate excellence. I see her everyday and she always informs me of what the children are learning so that I can continue to assist him with his education at home. As long as I live in this neighborhood, my son will continue to attend this wonderful school!

This is an extremely good school. I have not had any bad experiences with the teachers or the principal. I think it is one of the best Elementary Schools in GA. There are constant activities with parents to help the children and parents with whatever else is need to better the children. The principal Mr. Keith Reynolds and his staff take so much care of these children which is one of the things that I love about the school. The teachers communicate with parents regularly and the school sends out written information and reminders ahead of time so parents can make proper adjustments to their schedules if they need to. It is awesome and my child will continue to go to Flat Shoals until she graduates the 5th grade. Keep up the good work! GIlbert Francis

Last modified Flat Shoals Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.