Bad
Good

Great school. The teachers are all so wonderful. Moved here seven years ago when my oldest son started first grade, now in eighth. My youngest is in his last year at Fairview and I will definitely miss all of them. The ladies in the office are wonderful as well. They made us feel like family right from the beginning.

We had to move sadly last year. I loved the principal and all my son's teachers. There were teachers that didn't actually teach my son that knew him by name. We moved from such a wonderful school to one that couldn't tell my child from another. We miss you Mr. Williams!!!

Both my children have attended Fairview. You will not find a better school that this one. The principal is wonderful, caring and thoroughly involved and approachable. The teachers are attentive and caring. No child is forgotten or left out. This is my youngest childs last year at Fairview and I wish that I had another to send! 5 stars in all areas.

I too believe that Fairview provides a warm, nurturing enviroment. The principal knows everything this is going on in the school. This is important.

Fairview Elementary School means so much more than just an elementary school to myself and my family of many generations. The teachers are great and are able to work so well with each child's need. The principal is also a well respected man. From knowing every child and parent by first and last names, he is a very dedicated to the needs of the school and community. I just want to say thank you to each teacher and staff member for their dedication toward Fairview Elementary School. I can't imagine my child anywhere else. Parent of 1st Grade Student and a Student-To-Be

Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.