Demorest, GA

Posted April 02, 2014
My son has had a great year at the 9th Grade Academy. The honors classes are challenging and the teachers are encouraging. It has been a great start to high school.

Posted September 21, 2008

9th Grade Academy 0

Posted August 25, 2008
This school Rocks! I am on the Orange Hall and my teachers are awesome. this was my first year in high school and it was a great relief to not have to go straight to Habersham Central. I love all the oppurtunities and clubs that it offers. All i can say is GOOOO RAIDERS!!

Posted September 27, 2007
I am very pleased with the 9th Grade Academy and like the concept of having 9th graders seperate from the High School. The school is new with a beautiful layout and design. I find that the staff, teachers and counseler that I have met are very concerned and helpful.

9th Grade Academy 1

Posted June 07, 2006
- a former student

9th Grade Academy
3115 Demorest Mount Airy Hwy, Demorest, GA  30535
Last modified 9th Grade Academy is a Public school that serves grade 9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
9th Grade Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top