Doerun Elementary School 5

Posted March 28, 2008
I have 4 grandchildren all have attended Doerun which one still there. I rate this school excellent. Mr. Jones & the teachers are all about education. I have never had not one problem at school all my grandchildren are a-b honer roll students. I would like too thank Mr. Jones & teachers far making Doerun the best school in Colquitt Co.

Doerun Elementary School 5

Posted August 11, 2004
Doerun is a small town school full of concern and care for the children. I have seen them work toward developing a desire in the children to learn and to be successful.

Doerun Elementary School
111 Mathis Ave, Doerun, GA  31744
Last modified Doerun Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Doerun Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top