Bad
Good

One of the best schools around, outstanding leadership and great both teaching and non-teaching staff. I am very pleased with the quality of education that my children are receiving. Everyone is involved in his education there especially the principal. The teachers are very well educated and they know how to help the students comprehend various concepts.They have an excellent Gifted program which challenges the students, as well as Science program. The Accelerated Reader and Reading Bowl programs always encouraged my daughter to read, it honestly made her love reading. They care about family and the parent's roles in each students academic success. Parents volunteer doing community service around the school and become involved. They have school dances, Fall festivals, movie nights, talent shows, like I said it is exceptional school. Completely friendly, family oriented environment. Nothing but great memories from this school. My daughters learned but also had fun doing so. Helped them to actually love learning from a young age and initiated my success through all grade school and now college. Love this school and recommend it to anyone, no matter what race nor social class.

Oakcliff Elementary is an amazing school. My best years were spent there and the most memorable. I dreaded leaving it and now I can see why. They have excellent overall staff and teachers who truly show concern and care about the students. They taught me to always be an over achiever and push myself to do my best. They have an excellent Gifted program which challenges the students, as well as Science program. The Accelerated Reader and Reading Bowl programs always encouraged me to read, it honestly made me love reading. They care about family and the parent's roles in each students academic success. Parents volunteer doing community service around the school and become involved. They have school dances, Fall festivals, movie nights, talent shows, like I said best years of my life. Completely friendly, family oriented environment. Nothing but great memories from this school. We learned but also had fun doing so. Helped me to actually love learning from a young age and initiated my success through all grade school and now college. Love this school and recommend it to anyone, no matter what race nor social class. and FERNBANK was the best!!!

i love oakcliff! my daughter went there for 6 years. they have very highly educated teachers there. all teacher dont leave a student behind. they are fully supporting. and are very kind yet strict(not mean strict) they love the kids as their own children. and parents are always involved, they help clean up the school, help teacher with whatever they need. over all my daughter and me love the school. and she misses it very much.

Outstanding leadership. Fully engaged students.

It's no excuses school and has great results despite the econmic challenges of its student population. The school has committed teachers, involved parents, good leadership from the principal and good test scores at the fifth grade level.

I love this school I have 3 children attending and I would highly recommend this school they specialize in every students own needs.

Last modified Oakcliff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.