Posted October 06, 2009

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted March 10, 2009
agonizied for months over where to send my children to school. Public school wasn't an option, and I wasn't blown away by any of the private school choices. To be honest, I was nervous about choosing Montessori as I understood very little about the teaching method; it is very different from the traditional methods. We chose MSDC for various reasons: location, price, and word of mouth is flawless (believe me, I tried to find a negative review). This school has not only met my expectations, it has exceeded them. The physical appearance of the school is humble, but what goes on behind those doors is magical. The teachers make all the difference in this program. They are experienced, caring, passionate, and driven. They believe in what they do, and they believe in your child. I cannot say enough about how happy we are at MSDC.

Montessori School Of Douglas County 0

Posted May 02, 2008
My daughter has atended this school since she was 18 months old. At 22 months, she knew her ABCs and could count to 20 in English and 10 in Spanish. The atmosphere is not the most glamorous or new, but it is very clean and the teachers truly make this school. They are attentive, caring and professional. It is very much a family environment and I cannot say enough about the quality of the program.

Montessori School Of Douglas County 4

Posted February 06, 2007

Posted September 06, 2006
- a former student
This school gave my child a great foundation in which to build. Excellent independent and group study habits, time management, problem-solving, social skills/responsibility... the necessary ingredients to excel in school and life. Every teacher is attentive and makes sure a skill is mastered before moving on - this ensures No Child is Left Behind! They work to develop the whole person, not just academics. My child has moved on to public school and is excelling in all areas (including the gifted program)! This was an excellent choice for us. If only the school was bigger and could accommodate students up to 12th grade!

Posted August 10, 2006
Excellent school! My son (5) and daughter (2) attend. At three years old my son became interested in reading due to watching other students there and began reading full sets of Books at the age of four. Thank you teachers!! Another great hint is that they never cry when I leave them (unlike all the other schools they've attended). Great pick!

Posted March 31, 2006
My children have been there since they were 18 months old. We love the school the staff, it is like a family atmosphere

Montessori School Of Douglas County
8014 Durelee Lane, Douglasville, GA  30134
Last modified Montessori School Of Douglas County is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Montessori School Of Douglas County Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top