Posted April 14, 2014
I'd say this school is just so excellent with academics!!!!!!!'!!!!!! There is no other place you'd rather be. This school is the best elementary school in the county!!!!!!!!

Posted August 23, 2013
Last school year we were thrown a curveball the 2nd week of January which resulted in a move. My son was just beginning to make friends because this was his 1st. Year at this school for 3rd. Grade. So when I explained to him the situation and that he would have to change schools again he was very anxious, and rightfully so. I also was apprehensive about this move, but Holly Springs welcomed us immediately and was so warm and friendly. They went above and beyond of what I would ever have expected in making my son and I feel right at home. This curveball that was thrown at us, ended turning out to be a blessing thanks to the wonderful people at Holly Springs Elementary School! Thank you Holly Springs Elementary School

Posted November 28, 2011
I have two students that are going on their second year at HSES and I cannot say enough about this school. It starts with great leadership and trickles all the way down to the custodians. This truly is a village taking on the education of my children. From consistently being challenged, learning to respect everyone, and being surrounded by great role models. Both my children are exceeding national, state and county CRCT standards. I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking to move into the community.

Posted February 01, 2011
I have two children that attend HSES and they love it!! I truly feel this school is rated an A in academics and student behavior. The staff is very friendly and truly take interest in the children. My kindergartner is already learning things from 1st grade and is doing wonderful. My fifth grader was lucky enough to have 2 fifth grade teachers and takes part in as many clubs available to him including PS, 4-H, and Music. The only thing I would change about this school is the quality of lunch, but the cafe staff are hard workers and very nice too.

Holly Springs Elementary School 0

Posted October 07, 2010
Mrs. Cosper is all about excellence in learning. The teachers are great and have a sincere concern for the education of our children. I wouldn't want my children to be anywhere else. My children love their school as well!!!

Posted August 03, 2010
i have been a student at this school for 1 year and i love it . We have the greatest principal and our music, art, and physical education department rule! Gooooooooooooooooooooo hawks! signed, a fith grade student

Posted August 05, 2009
My son attended Holly Springs for their special needs pre-k. He is now entering kindergarten and will have to go to Chapel Hill Elementary as that is the district we are in. I am so sad about it! Holly Springs is a wonderful school and my son loved it both years he went there. The speech teacher Mrs. Brandi and the his teacher Mrs. Lee were wonderful. Every time I went into his class it seemed like there were as many adults as children. They were always kind. The front office always seemed to know everything too and were always nice when I came in. We will miss it! If Chapel Hill Elementary turns out to be a dud we might sell our house and move so that we can be in that district!! Holly, Elijah's Mom

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted January 03, 2008
Ms. Yarmoluk is my daughter's first grade teacher at Holly Springs Elementary and she is a wonderful teacher. She exudes patience, sincerity and individuality that carries over to her students. I lost my husband shortly after our move and the school's staff with its resources and kindness embraced us as family and gently assisted when needed. I adore Ms. Casper the VP, she is always involved. The (ASP) After School Program was there for us and the Counselor, Ms. Nesbitt provided true guidance for my daughter. Unfortunately we will leave this area shortly but understand what a great team and School district can offer when supported. Now we have high expectations and look forward to partnering with other great schools and staff. Holly Springs Team, Thank you for being leaders in education. Sincerely, TBah a proud parent of twins

Posted June 30, 2007

Holly Springs Elementary School
4909 W Chapel Hill Rd, Douglasville, GA  30135
Last modified Holly Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holly Springs Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top