Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Grateful to: Parent

Posted February 08, 2016
To all the parents who have to deal with the incompetent teachers "here's to you"

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted February 08, 2016
Not all of the teachers but some of them. Dishonesty isn't tolerated from our children by the teachers so why should parents tolerate this behavior from the staff members.

Arbor Station Elementary School 1

Posted February 08, 2016
The following quote was posted from a parent 7 years ago and it seems things still haven't changed. I agree with this said statement: "Please do not complain because the leadership is so unprofessional they treat you different and also your children different. Money from parents is all they want. Parents have no voice."

Posted August 31, 2015
two grandsons now in middle and high school received an excellent education at arbor station and are in advanced programs at their schools. the two younger grandsons are currently at arbor station and doing well. nice teachers

Posted August 21, 2015
I absolutely love Arbor Station! The faculty and staff all seem to care about the well-being and education of each and every child. The teachers keep you up to date on weekly focus areas and give homework that goes along with what they are covering in class. It's my son's 3rd year at ASES and he loves it! He has gained a sense of independence here. He is very organized, and amazes me at times with what he knows and has learned. Such a great school!

Posted May 16, 2014
This year was our first year at ASES. My son has enjoyed it. I have helped in the classroom and the front desk staff is so nice. They know my son and by younger daughter (She is in preschool) by name. The lunchroom choices are healthy and balanced. I appreciate the fact that I do not have to worry about what they are eating. One of the cafeteria staff walks around on Fridays and if your child eats all of their food then they get a sticker. The PE coach is nice and plans fun things for the kids throughout the year. The teachers update is with information weekly and keep us up to date on discipline daily. I really feel like the staff cares so much and I am looking forward to the years to come at ASES.

Posted April 02, 2014
Arbor Station is an academically strong school whose teachers are dedicated to the success of all ASES students. My daughter has been attending ASES for 2 years and never complains. The teachers are friendly and very communicative when updating parents on academic or behavioral affairs.I love that! I love that my daughter's academic and social needs are met and that my parental needs are also met. Thank you Arbor Station!!!

Posted April 10, 2012
I've had my kids at Arbor Station for 2 years now, and I'm sad to say we are moving again and have to switch schools. I LOVE this school as well as the teachers. Everyone is very involved, our teachers are awesome and seem to always go above and beyond what they are "paid" to do. Love, love, love this school!

Posted March 05, 2012
My daughter started 3rd grade at ASES this year and I am thrilled! She is happy and excited to go to school, her teacher is outstanding and really challenges her. The teachers are superdedicated, the parents I have met are all very involved in the success of the school. I know my child is getting a great education and my other young children will be attending Arbor Station as well.

Posted August 25, 2011
I'm amazed at the reviews saying parents aren't welcome here. My 2 older children attended Arbor Station for 4th & 5th grades and my 2 youngest started here in kindergarten and now in the 4th & 5th grades. In our experience this is a dream school! Every teacher has always been extremely grateful for any help offered. And I love how involved the whole school staff is with the kids. The teachers seem to know all the kids, not just the ones in their class or grade. By the time my daughter reached 5th grade she had known her teacher for years & wasn't nervous at all. I know for me & my family we could never find a school as wonderful as this one. Dana Richards

9999 Parkway South, Douglasville, GA  30135
Last modified Arbor Station Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.