Douglasville, GA

Posted May 16, 2014
This year was our first year at ASES. My son has enjoyed it. I have helped in the classroom and the front desk staff is so nice. They know my son and by younger daughter (She is in preschool) by name. The lunchroom choices are healthy and balanced. I appreciate the fact that I do not have to worry about what they are eating. One of the cafeteria staff walks around on Fridays and if your child eats all of their food then they get a sticker. The PE coach is nice and plans fun things for the kids throughout the year. The teachers update is with information weekly and keep us up to date on discipline daily. I really feel like the staff cares so much and I am looking forward to the years to come at ASES.

Posted April 02, 2014
Arbor Station is an academically strong school whose teachers are dedicated to the success of all ASES students. My daughter has been attending ASES for 2 years and never complains. The teachers are friendly and very communicative when updating parents on academic or behavioral affairs.I love that! I love that my daughter's academic and social needs are met and that my parental needs are also met. Thank you Arbor Station!!!

Posted April 10, 2012
I've had my kids at Arbor Station for 2 years now, and I'm sad to say we are moving again and have to switch schools. I LOVE this school as well as the teachers. Everyone is very involved, our teachers are awesome and seem to always go above and beyond what they are "paid" to do. Love, love, love this school!

Posted March 05, 2012
My daughter started 3rd grade at ASES this year and I am thrilled! She is happy and excited to go to school, her teacher is outstanding and really challenges her. The teachers are superdedicated, the parents I have met are all very involved in the success of the school. I know my child is getting a great education and my other young children will be attending Arbor Station as well.

Posted September 19, 2011
I AM A GRANDPARENT AND AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE EDUCATION AND CARE MY GRANDCHILDREN ARE RECEIVING AT ARBOR STATION.THE OLDEST LEFT ASES TO GO TO MIDDLE SCHOOL AND WAS WELL PREPARED FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL. THREE MORE GRANDSONS ARE STILL ATTENDING THIS SCHOO. THEY LOVE SCHOOL AND THE STAFF WORKS WITH THE PARENTS. I GIVE THIS SCHOOL FIVE STARS.

Posted August 25, 2011
I'm amazed at the reviews saying parents aren't welcome here. My 2 older children attended Arbor Station for 4th & 5th grades and my 2 youngest started here in kindergarten and now in the 4th & 5th grades. In our experience this is a dream school! Every teacher has always been extremely grateful for any help offered. And I love how involved the whole school staff is with the kids. The teachers seem to know all the kids, not just the ones in their class or grade. By the time my daughter reached 5th grade she had known her teacher for years & wasn't nervous at all. I know for me & my family we could never find a school as wonderful as this one. Dana Richards

Posted March 04, 2011
We have a fifth and first grader that attend ASES. Arbor Station is such a great school! The teachers are wonderful....very caring! The parents are very involved with the school.

Arbor Station Elementary School 0

Posted October 21, 2010
I've never seen a school with such leadership and love and support for the children involved!! It goes WAY beyond a "job" for the staff at Arbor Station.....it is a PASSION to see these students succeed!!!

Posted May 10, 2010
I have three children at ASES and this is our 6th year at the school. We love it! All of my children want to go to school and look forward to seeing their teachers and friends. There is great parent involvement and the teachers and staff are awesome! Our principal ROCKS!

Posted April 18, 2010

Arbor Station Elementary School
9999 Parkway S, Douglasville, GA  30135
Last modified Arbor Station Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arbor Station Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top