Douglasville, GA

Posted July 30, 2015
I visited several schools in DC before registering my Kindergartner. This is rapidly becoming a sought out school due to it's Dual Language Immersion Program. In my opinion, after completing a year here, this is school is a diamond in the rough . An untapped resource in DC just waiting to explode. This school is awesome! The new principle is really reaches above and beyond to make sure these kids have what they need. The teachers and support staff take great care of kids. My son loves it. I'm so amazed at how much Spanish he already knows. What this school has to offer is a great opportunity that will benefit these kids for a lifetime. The school is diverse and recognizes how special the cultural differences in community is. All parents and family members are encouraged to actively participate in their children's lives. I was always welcome and felt my time mattered. Don't let this little title 1 school fool you. It's moving up. I do not regret transferring my child here. So come here. You don't have to rush off to West Douglas County area anymore.

Posted June 23, 2014
I am so glad that all three of my children has gone to this school especially ever since it started the dual program Spanish immersion my kids started learning Spanish. Which I think is awesome the staff are great every single one that I have met :-)

Posted June 11, 2014
I went to Beulah as a child and I am here to say that this was one of my two favorite schools (George Walton Comprehensive High School is the other.). They offered some very interesting classes for an elementary school, such as French class. I can't speak very much for this school in real time, however, when I was a student enrolled in Beulah it was an amazing experience.

Posted May 22, 2014
Beulah Elementary School is the BEST!! My son has been at Beulah since kindergarten and is graduating 5th grade tomorrow!! To think about not having to come back next year is heartbreaking to say the least. From the principal, vice principal, office manager, ladies that work in the front office, library clerks, EVERY SINGLE TEACHER, even the ones that we didn't have, the cafeteria workers, janitor staff...EVERYONE is AWESOME!! If we ever had an issue that needed to be addressed with the principal or vice principal, it was always handled the day of or the next day. Very rarely, have we ever had to meet with the principal, but when we did, the conversation was very positive. Beulah Elementary school is filled with lots of loving, caring, encouraging staff that really do care about each and every child. It makes us feel good to know that even a teacher that we didn't have, knows our child by name, knows the parents/guardian that the child belongs with. As we leave Beulah tomorrow, a piece of our heart will ALWAYS be within those walls!! Thank you Beulah for always being there with a smile, hug, or just an encouraging word for each/every student or parent that enters your building!!

Posted July 14, 2012
I love Beulah. I have a 4th, 2nd & new Kindergardener! They have all started there in K and have had various teachers. All 3 of them are in the Immersion Program & have to stay I am thrilled that they are learning Spanish & English everyday. The teachers are awesome, the leadership & office workers are very personable! We love Beulah! I have found the teachers really love to work there & are involved in activities outside of the school! My kids have had (Mrs. Munos, Mrs. Ooten, Mrs. Hutchinson, Mrs. Burgos, Mrs. Sailors, Mrs. Garcia, Mrs. Gist, Mrs. Jaglinski, Mrs. Rousch, Mrs. Miller, Mrs. Moore, are all exceptional)

Posted January 05, 2012
I have to say that my experience with the school has been nothing short of excellent. Both the Principal, Mrs Miller and Assistant Principal, Ms. Algeran are very involved with all the aspects of the school, even giving up weekends to promote school pride. My son has had excellent teachers in k, 1st and now 2nd.( Ms Rush/Ms Poole, Mrs Thomas, Mrs Coker) I could not have asked for a better school. It feels more like a small community school then one of the many in the Douglas County School System.

Posted October 29, 2007
My child attended Beulah Elementary for 3 terms and I was very impressed with all of her teachers. Her 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade teachers- Mrs. Greene, Mrs. Coker and Ms. Phillips were all Gems and an asset to any school. My child loved them all and was very sad to leave Beulah. I hope her teachers at New Manchester Elementary are just as great and involved with the students.

Beulah Elementary School 3

Posted December 28, 2006
Considering all the junk teachers have to do that don't have anything to do with teaching; they do their best to reach students. Many parents are involved and many are not. Involved meaning that they help their child with homework (not just show up for PTA meetings once a month)The discipline could be handled with a bit more firmness. The OR program just does not work for most of the students who deserve to be punished. The leadership is very good about keeping parents updated and they are willing to work with parents regarding reasonable issues.

Beulah Elementary School 2

Posted November 22, 2005
The teachers are great. The principal is very rude.

Beulah Elementary School 3

Posted September 14, 2005
This year my child transferred from paulding county schools to douglas, and i feel that they are not as involved as far as teachers are concerned. There has been incidents when helping my with homework he explains that the teacher will not explain it to him,she tells him to read the directions? Isn't this the reason we have teachers, is to teach our kids how to do things the correct way?

Beulah Elementary School
1150 South Burnt Hickory Rd, Douglasville, GA  30134
Last modified Beulah Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Beulah Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top