Douglasville, GA

Posted June 28, 2012
I have 2 boys that attend Eastside. My oldest will be in 3rd grade, and the youngest in 2nd grade. The teachers at ESES are awesome!! The communication is great, and I always know of events with advance notice. I have never had any problems with anything at Eastside. We actually live in the district for another elementary school, but I drive my kids to Eastside everyday. It is worth it. Thank you Ms. Dunnigan and the staff at ESES for doing such an awesome job and caring about the students!

Posted June 11, 2012
I have two boys that attends Eastside Elementary. They're in 3rd and 4th grade. The upcoming school year, they will be in the 4th and 5th grades. Each and every day my boys talk about their favorite teacher/mentor "Mr. Bowen". Every morning they went to his classroom and he would help them with homework and have a mentoring session with them. Mr. Bowen has made soo much progress with my boys. He has worked with them since they were little. He also treated them like they were his own kids. Mr. Bowen goes out of his way to make the students at Eastside feel welcome. He has bought breakfast when they didn't have money to eat, and yet to say he gave them lunch money to eat lunch. Once Mr. Bowen announced that he will be going to another school, my boys bursted in tears! Including myself. On the last week of school my boys knew it was their time to spend countless hours with Mr. Bowen, so they begged me to let them stay with him. On the last day of school, when I picked them up they held onto Mr. Bowen would not let him go, begging him to stay at Eastside and etc... I am so thankful for those three years of service Mr. Bowen did at Eastside! He will be missed greatly!

Posted May 12, 2011
i like eastside because it is the best school i have ever been to i experinced alot of care and joyfulness attiude.teachers are the best parts of my story because it makes me feel invited into that school and i have been goooing to this school since i was in pre-k .they use to have pre-k but they took that away so thats my story as a student here!!!!! :)

Posted November 29, 2009
I have a son in the 2nd grade. Everyday when I pick him up from ASP, he's so excited to tell me what he learned from Eastside. He states that his favorite ASP teacher is Mr. Bowen, he also said that Mr. Bowen helps him learn 'better'... And I agree with my son. One day I observed Mr. Bowen in his teaching method and it was excellent!!!! He puts his time and effort to work with students he cares for. He is excellent... :)

Eastside Elementary School 3

Posted July 05, 2009

Posted June 20, 2009
Eastside is a great place to be. The teachers truly care about the students and yes, they have very high expectations for all the children. The fifth grade teachers work especially hard. Thank you Eastside for making sure that my child did his best.

Eastside Elementary School 3

Posted November 05, 2008

Posted October 31, 2008
Eastside Bears are College Bound! Our theme for this year continues to inspire Excellence. Our Extra Curricular Activites are among the best in Douglas County. The Unity Dancers, Eastside Chorus, Eastside Boys & Girls Clubs, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts Cooking Club, Photography Club , Science Club all make learning more enriching. As a the Fine Arts Team Leader , I am very impressed with the level of quality programs offered at Eastside. Our school is indeed a Great School! Ms. Moore Music Specialist Fulbright Scholar, Germany 80

Posted August 23, 2007

Eastside Elementary School 1

Posted March 20, 2006

Eastside Elementary School
8266 Connally Dr, Douglasville, GA  30134
Last modified Eastside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top