Posted January 06, 2014
Thankful this is my last year dealing with this school. The teachers are horrible. And the administration is worst. I suggest parents consider other schools in the district, if possible. My 2 star rating was generous.

Posted December 01, 2013
This school is way overcrowded. The amount of bullying is unbelievable. Even when students have documented proof and other students report what has happened, nothing is done. The schools reputation is the number 1 priority. Every 8th grade student event had to be closed early due to students drinking and acting up. Having had 3 different children attend Hull with the same problems all throughout the years, I am very thankful to be done with them!!

Hull Middle School 5

Posted November 20, 2013
I love going to this school! Has wonderful morals and teachers! You WILL get the best possible education here!

Posted October 25, 2013
Hull is one of the worst schools i have ever been to. After coming from a different school....hull was a major setback. First off.....you cant talk in the hallways. "Silent transition" is what they call it. Second...there are a bunch of stupid rules there. For example......there are multiple signs in the hallway that says you cant use the water fountain in between classes. Why? What are the possible benefits of having this rule? For What? Teachers often assign unreasonable homework. The school is also extremely crowded. You have only 3 minutes to get to class. On some days.....over 1/3 of the class may be late. This is definitely problem. This is not a very good school at all.

Hull Middle School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Wonderful morals, values and commitment to teach the children responsible behavior. Teachers are smart and current and relevant to todays culture.

Posted August 15, 2013
My child is new at this school and so far, I have been extremely disappointed. On the first day of school, the bus did not pick-up my child from the bus stop and when I called to talk to someone at the school, the answering machine came on and then when the message was done playing, the phone disconnected. Tonight, I went to the school open house and when I asked if my student could pick-up/drop-off books at the locker between classes, I was told that they don't have any books and therefore didn't need to pick-up/drop-off books at the locker. I find this interesting given the fact that they have several workbooks and I've carried the backpack full of them and they weigh about half my child's bodyweight. More importantly, when I asked this question of the teacher, I was completely brushed off and not listened to at all. If this is the way all teachers at the school behave, I would suggest you enroll your child in another school.

Posted September 11, 2012
The princeable here is nothing, the food most certainly has some sort of horse meat in it, and the worksheets and tests have so many typos it is hard to tell right from wrong.

Posted September 08, 2012
hull is really the worst school i have worked at , they are too crowded and have poor equiment , they dont offer help to students other than wednesdays and they are also very rascist ! never bring your kids here

Hull Middle School 5

Posted May 13, 2012
Great school. Fine arts are a little weak, but growing again. The building is old however, that's the biggest downside. But it's definitely making good progress.

Posted March 21, 2012
This school has alot to be desired. There is NO parent involvement because they don't want it. You get very little, if any, communication. They watch movies and power points in class, then have an outrageous amount of homework. My son had his phone taken away while checking for a msg from me AFTER school. Yet the teachers are allowing the students in each class to use their phone to vote for the school in a contest. Are rules only good when they want them to be?

Hull Middle School
1950 Old Peachtree Rd, Duluth, GA  30097
Last modified Hull Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hull Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top