Posted April 26, 2014
AWESOME school. Believe me. Teachers are nice and friendly. They are extremely patient. If you go to this school, you'll love it.

Posted March 11, 2014
This school is excellent. I've been sending my children to this school for all 6 years and it was a wonderful experience.

M. H. Mason Elementary School 4

Posted August 07, 2013
This is a wonderful school. My daughter joined this school last year . She was with Ms Gibson ,who has really made a place in the heart of my daughter.She has been a great teacher, she really works on making the foundation strong. I love this school.

Posted May 16, 2013
This is our first year here and my kindergardener loves her teacher and the school.

Posted May 22, 2012
Mason elementary school must be very proud of the best principal with excellent leadership and the best teachers. I sincerely appreciate what they are doing for everybody.

Posted March 27, 2012
I absolutely love this school. This is my son's second year there, and he loves it. He has had 2 more than amazing teachers. The communication with the school and teachers are great. I love all the school functions the PTA organizes.

Posted March 16, 2011
A great school is all i have to say. :) i was a student there but i was relocated to Parsons which I think is the best school ever. mason is only second to Parsons because when i was there i hardly got taught writing! Sure and Parsons won highest achieving public school award too! Parsons is much more fun but its hard to get a friend there if you act mean.PS. gwinnett county placed first in the whole country! Anyways Mason was great and i enjoyed it and the people and teachers are very cooperative and i think you will enjoy it!

M. H. Mason Elementary School 1

Posted December 08, 2010
2 THUMBS DOWN for M.H. Mason Elementary. We've encountered ONE good teacher at this school & the rest seem to all fit this description: rude, uncaring, abrasive, uneducated. There has one problem after another with this school. We've complained repeatedly about teacher behavior (yelling, rolling eyes, excessive make-up work) and we've come to the conclusion that the principal(s) are inadequate. This is a wealthy area, but the school does NOT reflect that. The walls are bare, the school has a cold, institutional feel to it, no school pride from the students or teachers. We are FED UP with this school and it's horrible attitude. My son has gone from loving school to dreading it and begging to be homeschooled. This school needs a drastic change!

M. H. Mason Elementary School 2

Posted October 28, 2010
This is not a friendly neighborhood school in my opinion. Usually after at least 2 years a friendly smile would be good.

M. H. Mason Elementary School 0

Posted November 18, 2009
This is our 2nd year here at mason. We have two kids there. I have to say that this is by far the best school we have put our kids in. The teachers are great and I love the diversity.

M. H. Mason Elementary School
3030 Bunten Rd, Duluth, GA  30096
Last modified M. H. Mason Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
M. H. Mason Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top