Bad
Good

Great teachers and a genuine interest in the children. We've had a great experience at Mason.

AWESOME school. Believe me. Teachers are nice and friendly. They are extremely patient. If you go to this school, you'll love it.

This school is excellent. I've been sending my children to this school for all 6 years and it was a wonderful experience.

I just love how involve the teachers are with their students. They show care and concern with what is going on with their students. My baby is in Ms.Sons 3rd grade class and I just love tje fact that she is so concern with making sure my child stays on task with her work. I really do like Mason elementary. We will be back next year.

This is a wonderful school. My daughter joined this school last year . She was with Ms Gibson ,who has really made a place in the heart of my daughter.She has been a great teacher, she really works on making the foundation strong. I love this school.

This is our first year here and my kindergardener loves her teacher and the school.

Mason elementary school must be very proud of the best principal with excellent leadership and the best teachers. I sincerely appreciate what they are doing for everybody.

I absolutely love this school. This is my son's second year there, and he loves it. He has had 2 more than amazing teachers. The communication with the school and teachers are great. I love all the school functions the PTA organizes.

A great school is all i have to say. :) i was a student there but i was relocated to Parsons which I think is the best school ever. mason is only second to Parsons because when i was there i hardly got taught writing! Sure and Parsons won highest achieving public school award too! Parsons is much more fun but its hard to get a friend there if you act mean.PS. gwinnett county placed first in the whole country! Anyways Mason was great and i enjoyed it and the people and teachers are very cooperative and i think you will enjoy it!

2 THUMBS DOWN for M.H. Mason Elementary. We've encountered ONE good teacher at this school & the rest seem to all fit this description: rude, uncaring, abrasive, uneducated. There has one problem after another with this school. We've complained repeatedly about teacher behavior (yelling, rolling eyes, excessive make-up work) and we've come to the conclusion that the principal(s) are inadequate. This is a wealthy area, but the school does NOT reflect that. The walls are bare, the school has a cold, institutional feel to it, no school pride from the students or teachers. We are FED UP with this school and it's horrible attitude. My son has gone from loving school to dreading it and begging to be homeschooled. This school needs a drastic change!

Last modified M. H. Mason Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.