Posted April 11, 2014
DACS has created a safe zone for my children in an environment that has a small teacher to student ratio which increases the efficacy for learning and empowered, healthy relationships. After 3 years or commuting over 30 miles one way - I am still thankful for the opportunity to send my children to a school that is Christ-centered and academically excellent!

Posted April 09, 2014
This is my 6th year being involved with this school. I love the spiritual values integrated into every subject. I appreciate the teachers diligence in letting my child excel and work ahead to keep them challenged. My child enjoys school and likes the leadership opportunities available. The teachers and staff welcome parent participation and are receptive to feedback. I would highly recommend this school at any parent with elementary aged kids.

Posted March 26, 2014
I'm sorry I ever allowed my child to attend at DACS. My child suffered a great deal in only his first your as a student. The teacher he had lacked enthusiasm and direction and my child suffered academically as well as emotionally and physically. Not only that I ended up taking him to several doctors due to the stress he experienced form being there. Nightmares, unable to sleep or eat, it was horrible. It's been a year and I'm still paying the medical bills from all the stress test and doctors appointments. it was by far the most horrible school year we've ever had. And it is still costing me today!

Posted March 13, 2014
WORST school my child have ever attended in my life. This school knows nothing about math, language, and science. You should know this school does not have science at all for eighth grade. This is not acceptable for my child to learn this at school. Please notice my warning and NEVER attend this school or else you would end up your child like mine. They know absolutely NOTHING!

Duluth Adventist Christian School 3

Posted March 13, 2013
There are many inconsistencies from year to year. Strides to be academically involved with your child yields nothing but the run around.

Posted July 08, 2012
DACS is a safe, nurturing place for learning with a diverse student population. The small school atmosphere feels like a family. Teachers are caring, supportive and available to parents, offering instruction that allows for different learning styles. Class sizes are small and manageable, giving personal attention to those that need it most. Most classrooms include a Smartboard and the school is equipped with a cart of Mac Laptops for student use. Test scores (ITBS) are consistently above the national average. The middle grades touring choir program is excellent and the yearly all-school Christmas play is beautifully done. Art is incorporated into classroom learning. Sports programs are being developed and PE is a taught daily. Parent involvement is encouraged and many parents are HEAVILY active with all aspects of the school. Most importantly, Christ is at the center of everything at DACS. Prayer & Bible study happen daily in the classroom and weekly chapels encourage student participation in all aspects of planning and performing service. It is evident that God is working in this school through the staff and families present. I wouldn't hesitate to send my child to this school.

Duluth Adventist Christian School 2

Posted May 22, 2012
This school totally lacks in academics. As a gifted student, my son's time there was wasted. He learned nothing. The teachers never give homework. Their idea of learning is letting the students run around in the gym.

Duluth Adventist Christian School 0

Posted April 20, 2008
Duluth Junior Academy is a very good christian school. The teachers are caring and they love my children. Thank you to all the teacher at Duluth Junior Academy.

Posted April 11, 2008

Duluth Adventist Christian School
2959 Duluth Highway, Duluth, GA  30096
Last modified Duluth Adventist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Duluth Adventist Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top