Bad
Good

Posted September 03, 2013
Great school! My son has been improving all around in every area. My husband and I are pleased. We moved from Fayette Co., so finding the right school was important.

Posted September 02, 2013
My son school is Chesney Elementary school in Duluth since Kindergarden. I love this school, the program and the curriculum is great. They have enrichment class since Kindergarden for prepare the students to be gifted. The teachers are patient and care with the students. Go Chesney!

Charles Brant Chesney Elementary School 1

Posted July 18, 2013
This is a bad school. The teacher that my child had was not concerned with his overall academic success. She was only concerned with them passing the CRCT. Not understanding about the child's medical condition and would mock them because of it.

Posted November 28, 2012
love my school. PE is the best with just dance 4 and the teacher a great!

Posted April 27, 2010
I love how supportive and involved all of the administrators, teachers and staff are with the students and families. They celebrate children and have a passion for teaching them.

Posted December 01, 2009
My daughter currently attends Chesney as a 3rd grader. She has a wonderful teacher as well as receiving excellent support in her weaker areas. I love Chesney because they are very quick to identify a child's academic weaknesses and will quickly give that child the help she/he needs to get strength in those areas. My daughter has attended Chesney since kindergarden and I have never been disappointed in that school. Go chesney!

Posted November 19, 2009
We were apprehensive about sending our child to Chesney for Kindergarten . We seriously considered private school. We have been pleasantly surprised on so many levels. The staff is friendly, but professional. The facility is very well equipped and VERY clean. We think our Child's teacher is excellent. I have had the opportunity to eat lunch with my child several times and volunteer at the school. During these visits to the school I've seen well-behaved, happy children and an orderly environment. The few parents I have met seem friendly and caring toward their children. And apparently, test scores are on the rise. Don't hesitate to enroll your child at Chesney.

Posted April 22, 2009
Even beyond the excellent academic challenges my (gifted) student faces, I marvel at the way the school uses the diversity of the student body to enrich the development of all students!

Charles Brant Chesney Elementary School 2

Posted May 11, 2008
My child attended Chesney for his Kindergarten year. I don't think I'll be letting him go back for another year. The worst thing about Chesney is that my child's teacher would never update me on what my child was learning or how he was doing despite numerous attempts on my part to contact her. The staff was always less than pleasant, with the exception of a rare few. Also, there were many times when my child was harrassed or bullied and teachers did nothing about it! Im already doing my homework to find him a better school for next year!

Posted April 30, 2008
I have a 3rd grader and a KG'r student at Chesney Elementary. They both have done all their Elementary school so far at this school. I consider Chesney an excellent school. So far, my children have been blessed with excellent teachers, who motivate them to not just learn a bit, but who challenge them to give their best. The principal and the school staff overall are the best, and try to involve the parents as much as possible in all school activities.

3878 Old Norcross Rd, Duluth, GA  30096
Last modified Charles Brant Chesney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.