Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
Ms Bright for my 2nd grader and Ms De real for my 4 the grader.

Posted May 23, 2016
The teachers at Chesney elementary are just too wonderful. The principal Dr Quinn is awesome. I wanted to move from my house to another apartment but because Chesney is not assigned to that area. That is why I didn't move again I am going to wait till my kids finish from Chesney before moving. My kid 2nd grader is in Ms Bright class and in the gifted program. He loves his reacher and never for one day complain even now that school is closing his really sad because he doesn't want the school yo close for holiday. Amazing! My fourth grader is in ms De real class and she's a wonderful teacher. Very patient with the kids and well disciplined. Thank you Ms Bright for Olalekan and my profound gratitude to Ms De real for Olamide. It's been a great year with both of you being my kids teacher. We love you and hope you continue the great work. Go Chesney! Go Champions! Chesney forever.

Posted September 03, 2013
Great school! My son has been improving all around in every area. My husband and I are pleased. We moved from Fayette Co., so finding the right school was important.

Posted September 02, 2013
My son school is Chesney Elementary school in Duluth since Kindergarden. I love this school, the program and the curriculum is great. They have enrichment class since Kindergarden for prepare the students to be gifted. The teachers are patient and care with the students. Go Chesney!

Charles Brant Chesney Elementary School 1

Posted July 18, 2013
This is a bad school. The teacher that my child had was not concerned with his overall academic success. She was only concerned with them passing the CRCT. Not understanding about the child's medical condition and would mock them because of it.

Posted November 28, 2012
love my school. PE is the best with just dance 4 and the teacher a great!

Posted April 27, 2010
I love how supportive and involved all of the administrators, teachers and staff are with the students and families. They celebrate children and have a passion for teaching them.

Posted December 01, 2009
My daughter currently attends Chesney as a 3rd grader. She has a wonderful teacher as well as receiving excellent support in her weaker areas. I love Chesney because they are very quick to identify a child's academic weaknesses and will quickly give that child the help she/he needs to get strength in those areas. My daughter has attended Chesney since kindergarden and I have never been disappointed in that school. Go chesney!

Posted November 19, 2009
We were apprehensive about sending our child to Chesney for Kindergarten . We seriously considered private school. We have been pleasantly surprised on so many levels. The staff is friendly, but professional. The facility is very well equipped and VERY clean. We think our Child's teacher is excellent. I have had the opportunity to eat lunch with my child several times and volunteer at the school. During these visits to the school I've seen well-behaved, happy children and an orderly environment. The few parents I have met seem friendly and caring toward their children. And apparently, test scores are on the rise. Don't hesitate to enroll your child at Chesney.

Posted April 22, 2009
Even beyond the excellent academic challenges my (gifted) student faces, I marvel at the way the school uses the diversity of the student body to enrich the development of all students!

3878 Old Norcross Rd, Duluth, GA  30096
Last modified Charles Brant Chesney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.