Posted March 01, 2011
I love this school. My son went to Head Start last year and is in Pre-K this year at Monarch. We love everything about Monarch. The principal, Dr Barbara, and all her staff are so loving toward the students and so hard-working to make sure all the students acheive their best. I'm so happy with this school.

Posted December 21, 2009
The best school ever! Love Monarch! My twins and my young daugthet started this year and I'm very satisfied with everything, Dr. Barbara and ALL of her staff are exelent and hard working people, I wish Monarch could be a prek-12, I won't mind my kids going to this school until they graduate. All the teachers are commited with their students and they really enjoy what they do. I highly recomend this school to everybody.

Posted May 05, 2009
My daughter attended PreK ths year and I have to say out of the 5 schools that my children have attended Monarch is the BEST. If only they had schools like Monarch for the mainstream! Thanks Monarch

Monarch School