Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter started her Montessori school from 2 and 8 months. I have been really loving this school since then. It's a real montessori school. She is getting more and more independent; taking care of others. She is happy everyday. Not only their montessori problem, but also their extended care, both are good. I like those teachers and their wonderful environment.

We LOVE Duluth Montessori School and our two girls have been so happy there ! They went through the primary program and are now in elementary and enjoy going to school every day! They have learned so much over the years not just academically but also socially and emotionally. This school is a place where children love to learn and are able to develop into caring , independent and strong individuals. WE love that the children get lots of hands on experiences with all their senses , spend time in nature observing and learning and are challenged to develop critical thinking skills. The staff at DMS is outstanding reaching out to parents and truly caring for the well being of every child. DMS is like a big family to us and we couldn t have found a better place for our children to florish!

I have 2 daughters that attend DMS, and I couldn't be more pleased. We have seen such growth in both of them since they have started. The faculty is very caring and makes it a point to know about each child. LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!

Beautiful campus and program. My daughters and son learned to arrange flowers, garden, respect themselves, about community and to love to learn. I wish I had had the solid tangible math program when I was a child and I have a finance degree!

we love the school.....5 year old can solve difficult math and read second grade books,MRS willingham is a excellent teacher and the enviroment is so positive plus the one on one parent teacher things as a parent u get to learn alot AND u get invovled with everyone staff, parent ,kids we love love love this school and going to continue the elementry programe....

I was hesitant at first to send our daughter to DMS bc it was 'family run' , the mandatory potty training and it was their first year rolling out the toddler program. Boy am I glad that I decided to give it a shot after a bad experience at another Montessori school. This school is everything I could imagine plus more! Every teacher, administrator and staff member cares about the children and their well-being. They are living proof of what they teach our children. The family who started the school takes Montessori education extremely seriously and use no shortcuts! Mrs. Castlen & Mrs. Stark are caring experienced AMI certified teachers! Potty training was a breeze with the teachers' help and she got the hang of it in a few months! Lots of family picnics, info sessions and more. I have been telling all of my friends about DMS! It's one of the best decisions I've made for educating and nurturing my young child's mind. We are sending our child to the primary class next year and enrolling our toddler as soon as he turns 15 months! Thanks DMS for shaping my child's 'love for learning'. Everywhere I go, people compliment me on my child's behavior and 'smarts' - it's bc of DMS! THANK YOU!

Sending our daughter to DMS is one of the best decisions we made in her young life. She started at 3 y.o. and will finish here at 5/6 y.o. We LOVE Mrs. Chandrashaker & Mrs. Walsh! We plan on advancing to DMS' elementary program at Sugarloaf after she is finished at the Main Street campus. Big on family participation and the child learning with the hands and mind. None of the standard reciting of lessons you get at a traditional/gov't funded school. Take the time to schedule a tour and observation in class, you will be amazed at the beauty of DMS' Montessori teaching style. Beautiful!

Well worth money spend on your child's education. The best decision we made to sent our two boys to DMS for the start of their education.

Last modified The Duluth Montessori School is a Private school