East Laurens Elementary School 1

Posted March 11, 2013
Lice Central. My kids are friend's from some kids from this school. Every once in awhile I give the kids another chance to hangout with my children but have to return them ASAP. I tried calling the school Nurse about the situation but, no luck with that. They didn't even call me back when I left a message. The kids said they keep getting the lice from there school. Even the Middle School is infested. I'm not sure about the High School yet. My next step will be taking legal actions to help these kids not to suffer anymore. I'll review again once the matter is dealt with.

East Laurens Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
The school is a great smaller school that cares about the students and learning. They have some of the best teachers, and they work well individually with the students. They keep parents informed.

East Laurens Elementary School 5

East Laurens Elementary School 1

Posted May 03, 2007

East Laurens Elementary School
960 Highway 80 E, East Dublin, GA  31027
Last modified East Laurens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Laurens Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top