East Point, GA

Posted June 27, 2014
Osby Christian Academy has proven to be an excellent choice for my granddaughters. They have and are receiving outstanding academics in a safe, nurturing, Christ Centered environment. Therefore, in addition to a wonderful educational foundation, they have acquired moral values and character strengths, which are taught and modeled by a dedicated administrator and teachers. By the way someone s mother and/or grandmother runs the kitchen, because nutritious meals and snacks are provided daily. So, if you have a little one(s), that you want to be smart and well behaved, enroll them at Osby at your earliest convenience.

Posted August 14, 2013
Osby Christian Academy is an answered prayer for my family. We have attended 3 other private Christian schools as this is by far the best! I love the value of my money, the small class sizes, family atmosphere, friendliness of the staff, and the curriculum. My daughters are happy and excited about school. We love OCA!

Posted June 10, 2013
This school happens to be one of the most academically sound places you can enroll your students. When considering the pros and cons of public versus private, consider this: smaller class sizes, christian values embedded in the curriculum, social growth and development, family atmosphere, etc. Every dime sacrificed for my children to attend OCA has been well worth it. Kudos to Ms. Osby for running such an awesome academy in a community that's often deprived of so much!

Posted February 28, 2013
I absolutely love Osby Christian Academy. First, it is a school that has teachers and staff who truly care for all the children and ALL are involved with building good, moral Christian values in our youth - from the administration to the teachers to the After School and kitchen staff. Second, the academics is unparalleled when compared with traditional public schools. The Abeka and Purposeful Design curricula are at least 1 year ahead of our local public school. Honestly don't know what I would have done with my 2 girls (K4 and 1st grade) if we hadn't found OCA. It is truly a JEWEL on the Southside.

Posted July 20, 2012
Osby Christian Academy is definitely a 5 Star academy. My daughter loves the interaction with her teacher and other students. I love the curriculum and the teachers genuinely cares about the children.

Posted July 06, 2012
My son has been in attendance at OSBY Christian Academy since 2008 in K4 and my daugther since 2009 in K3 and I have watched them grow in academics and in God's word. The teachers are so CARING and DEDICATED! This year is very bitter sweet because this is my son's last year since the school goes to 3rd grade. OCA ROCKS!!!

Osby Christian Academy
2435 Ben Hill Road, East Point, GA  30344
Last modified Osby Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Osby Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top