East Point, GA

Conley Hills Elementary School 5

Posted November 23, 2014
Ok so This school communication skills are awesome and they are wonderful with my kids.

Conley Hills Elementary School 2

Posted July 08, 2014
I taught here a couple of years ago. Leadership is absolutely horrible...Mrs. Lowe does not believe in promoting from within. You can prove yourself to be an effective teacher, year in/out; however, it's never good enough...I felt as if I was micromanaged, constantly. The morale of the school is extremely low. I still communicate with some of the teachers and they are extremely unhappy. The teachers are awesome and tremendous gains have been made, but if you do not have Administration's full support and respect, everything else is meaningless.

Conley Hills Elementary School 1

Posted October 16, 2013
This school is okay. The teachers are mostly fine, some extraordinary, and its facilities -- by no means amazing -- are clean and up-to-date. What brings the school down is the leadership. I taught there for several years and I found the leadership to be incredibly negative and worse, incompetent. Without strong school leaders, teachers don't have the opportunity to learn with support so that they can't teach with support.

Conley Hills Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2011
Conley Hills is an awesome school. I was a previous student from the 09- 10 year. The teachers are very nice and cooperative there Nearly all of the students are nice there and I would refer Conley Hills to anybody looking for an awesome elementary school to go to.

Conley Hills Elementary School

Posted August 03, 2009
My daughter is going to the sixth grade this year 09-10 and is leaving Conley Hills and we are so sad!!! We are going to miss everything about this school. She has attended this school for five years and never had a problem. The teachers are so great and the music department is wonderful. Conley Hills work very hard to involve the parents as well. We are sorry to leave and we are in hopes that the next chapter of her life will be as positive. Thank you for a GREAT five years!!!

Conley Hills Elementary School 5

Posted August 28, 2007
This is my son's second year at Conley Hills. I have been very impressed by the positive feedback I receive from my child. I would recommend this school to everyone!

Conley Hills Elementary School
2580 Delowe Dr, East Point, GA  30344
Last modified Conley Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conley Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top