Oak Knoll Elementary School 5

Posted October 29, 2012
Oak Knoll is an excellent school! All of my grand-children (5) attend the school. I have been very pleased and impressed with the overall environment, rapport of the staff, the academic standards. The school is always clean, orderly. The children, that I have observed, pay attention & acknowledge the school rules. I volunteer, as often as possible, and so do many other parents and grand-parents. Their rate of volunteers is exceptional and impressive! All of this is based on the outstanding leadership of the Principal, which filters throughout the school!

Posted August 10, 2009
My granddaughter attend,she is in the 3rd grade this she love the staff and her school friends.she has been on the honor roll for 2 years made a high score on the crt test

Posted August 08, 2007
I went to this school many moons ago, and my son began 3rd grade here last year. My experience has been very positive. The staff is friendly and have gone the extra mile. The teachers are responsive and always willing to talk. My son became very involved and were looking forward to the upcoming school year.

Posted June 29, 2007
I went to this school and ALL my kids have too. I love it and think that is one of the best in East Point.

Oak Knoll Elementary School 3

Posted May 03, 2007

Posted April 27, 2007
Oakknoll is a very good school. There are many enrichment opportunities for students, and it is a clean safe environment for children to learn. Parents are invited to participate and do.

Oak Knoll Elementary School 2

Posted October 05, 2006
This is NOT the school I would have chosen for my son. The staff is NOT friendly, the principal smiles but would not greet or speak to parents unless spoken to first. High turn over for teachers.Newly hired assistance principal as no people skills and clearly can not and will not communicate with parents. It seems this is the school where all first year teachers are shipped. This is not the school you would want to send your child to, unless you are willing to devote seven hours a day monitoring your child academic development in school.

Oak Knoll Elementary School 1

Posted April 19, 2005
The minute that you walk into the school you know that you are in the wrong place. Although my experience has been different during the afternoon, the morning staff is rude and unfriendly. It is sad to say, but the comment that was made last year- regarding the administration and the verbal abuse of the children- still rings true today. I have personally witnessed children that were bullied to learn. Some of the teachers are just horrible and should not be allowed to step into the classroom. If you have the option to send your child to another school DO SO!

Oak Knoll Elementary School 3

Posted November 02, 2004
Had a reputation of being a wonderful school years ago; however, now it lacks structure, quality teacher training, and cohesiveness. High teacher turnover and on many occasions, I have witnessed teachers inappropriately scolding students. It appears to be a few dedicated teachers remaining.

Oak Knoll Elementary School 5

Posted February 21, 2004
This has been a wonderful school for our 5 year old in kindergarten. It employs a very diverse faculty and staff that makes educating the children their number one priority.

Oak Knoll Elementary School
2626 Hogan Rd, East Point, GA  30344
Last modified Oak Knoll Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Knoll Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top