Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)

They truly go the extra mile for my children.

Great loving and caring staff and excellent principal

This School has the worst management ever, We enrolled our daughter in kindergarten this year Aug 2015 with much of expectation, but all in vain. I or my husband will be picking her after school. Last day when my husband went to pick her he couldn't find her, my husband , Principal Mr Terry everybody was searching for her, After hours of searching we found out she took the school bus and got down in one of the stop and she walked home, Her class teacher Mrs Schrodt didnt even notice she took the bus, how irresponsible, After finding her we took her to school where the management was less bothered, AA week after this incident I sent a mail to her class teacher to know about my activities , I havent received a reply so far, But I get mails related to parties , Volunteer need, Carnival, Make a donation etc.. but never got reply for my mail. Finally today we transferred today to St. Francis Assisi School. when we went to pick her on the last day , class teacher didn't come out to wish her best in future, neither do the Office room staffs, where are their manners. It would be nice if staffs at brookview learn 7 habits(sick 7 habits where no were relevant) before asking students to learn it. The office room staff are THE WORST, Sick management under Terry Hurlburt

This school is the worst I've had my kids in. When ever an issue occurs, they never seem to take it seriously. It takes me going to them 5+ times before they look into anything. When children act up, I've seen teachers laugh about it. Most the of children here are also not well mannered. There are only maybe 2-4 white kids in the whole school and all the other kids do is whisper about them, call them names, and tease them. Shouldn't their parents be teaching them about equality and kindness, like I do to my kids too? I can't wait to get my kids out of this school. The course work is too easy for my kids and their previous school was more challenging and the teachers were more caring. I suggest a Fayette County school.

This place should have closed a long time ago. All of the excellent teachers are gone.

I participated in the Reading Carnival at Brookview ES on May 7, 2014. The event was well organized and well attended. I enjoyed reading to Ms. Pitts' 4th grade class! Great way to spend some time with great students! Way to GO Brookview!

This school does have some mismanagement issues. Starting with people is the first. The teachers, parent community, and moreover the students have yet to fully embrace the current administration which came in 2009. Micromanagement is a reality for the teachers because other staff members are mismanaged for the administrations benefit and not the students. Some of the good things are overshadowed by numerous negatives. If you are resourceful enough to view this website then this school is not the place for growth for any human being. With such a negative atmosphere at the end no one is going to win in the long stretch.

Brookview's environment is built on a lack of trust, incompetency and ego's. The administration team is horrible which has a downward effect on the teachers and thus the students. Until there is some self-reflection and self-evaluation of the school, don't expect Brookview to ever meet the challenges of the 21st century. There are many great teachers there, but there is no support. The current administration team is a mess and clearly does not know how to effectively lead. Good Leaders motivate, not micro-manage and mandate. Soon enough, you will reap what you sow.

This is the worse school EVER.....The teachers, staff, children, and parents are the worst that I have seen. I plan for this to be my children's first and last year.

very terrible school my child will not be attending next yr. the teachers, staff, and orinciple are unorganized they have no communication with anyone and i feel like theyre just yhere to get a payroll check.

Last modified Brookview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.