Eatonton, GA

Putnam County Elementary School 5

Posted May 27, 2014
My child is making so much progress at PCES. The teachers and staff are wonderful and the principal is fantastic. I am very pleased with my child's education thus far. She will be starting 5th grade in August 2014.

Putnam County Elementary School 4

Posted April 23, 2013
My daughter got some great foundation at this school and I was pleased with her teachers and progress. Felt the admistration needed a little work, but loved her teachers.

Putnam County Elementary School 1

Posted November 21, 2011
My kids were there for 2 months and I had to get them out of there. No parent involment at all. I was not welcome past the office. They were very rude. I wouldnt recomend any one to move there..

Putnam County Elementary School
314 S Washington Ave, Eatonton, GA  31024
Last modified Putnam County Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Putnam County Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top