PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 24, 2010
In just one word to describe this school awsome .

Posted June 30, 2009
My son was at Anointed word for about 4 years,each year I was faced with difficulty in some his teachers ability to handle my sons learning difficulty, I felt as thought they were unequipped to handle my sons problem, and when asked for his transcripts, to attend another school I have been faced with many obstacles with little are no cooperation from the schools administrator

Posted May 05, 2009
Anointed Word Christian School is the best school ever. My son is on the Honor Roll and it is thanks to the teachers who treat kids with respect, demand respect, love, knowledge and wisdom provided by God.

Posted October 15, 2008
I taught K-5, 2nd, and 3rd grade students for this great christian institute of higher learning. I enjoyed it every minute of it and I would recomend this school to any parent who wants their child to have a christian foundation and a strive for educational excellence!

Posted August 05, 2008
I graduated from Anointed Word Christian School last May. My time at AWCSI has helped develop me into a focused young adult. AWCSI taught me to stay focused on my goals, no matter how challenging they might seem. Since Anointed Word was a small private school with combined classes (i.e. 6th-8th grade in one classroom), I learned many advanced concepts. The classroom setup also allowed me the opportunity to learn leadership and social skills. The staff @ AWCSI played a large role in the make up of the school. They were both nuturing and concerned with the students welfare. The healthy environment I experienced @ AWCSI better prepared me for my journey into the world. I received a scholarship to attend the college of my choice in the fall. I am optimistic about the journey ahead of me, and I am grateful for my time @ AWCSI.

Anointed Word Christian School 4

Posted July 22, 2008
I have a 3 and 5 year old at Anointed Word, and it is a joy watching them climb the ladder of success. At Anointed Word the teachers skillfully tap into the unlimited potential of each and every child. This Spirit filled, family environment leaves your nerves at ease, knowing your childeren are in good hands. I am confident that my children are being prepared to not only compete with other children in the U.S. but around the world as well.

Posted July 19, 2008
I like my school because you get to do a lot of activities and learn many new things. The teachers are very fun and they really care for the students. The teachers inspire us to do our best all the time.

Posted July 17, 2008
This is the best Christian School in the World. The presence of the Lord is truly in the school. God's love is shown through the lives of the teachers and faculty. The Founder and Pastor Carol Rawls Davis is amazing!

Posted March 27, 2008
I thank God for Anointed Word Christian Schools, International. It has been a blessing. My son has attended for the past three years. The teachers are sincerely committed to the educational and spiritual development of the students.

Posted December 12, 2007
This is an excellent school, if you are looking for a Christian based education for your child. My son went to this school. Unfortunately we had to move. He was worlds ahead of the children in the school that he attends now.

3800 Linecrest Rd, Ellenwood, GA  30294
Last modified Anointed Word Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Anointed Word Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top