Ellenwood, GA

Anointed Word Christian Schools International 4

Posted March 22, 2013
MY son is in 3rd grade. This is his first year at this school and WE LOVE IT. At first i was kinda scared and did not know if he could adjust, but after that first week of school all my worries were gone. I LOVE the small class sizes and that the teachers are very hands on with the children . My son has an IEP, and has meet most of his goals for this year, they follow his IEP to the letter, My son has meet most of his goals on his IEP, and I THANK ALL OF HIS TEACHERS for all the work and communication with me concerning him. Every child has a gift that GOD gave him or her, my son found out that his gift is science and dance, we would have not known this if he were attending a traditional school. They are very hands on , from the day 1 you are welcomed in, the head of the school is FANTASTIC, she loves the kids and takes part in all school functions / activities. If you are looking for a small christian based ,family oriented great education for your child check out AWCSI. If my family were not relocating next year my son would be returning. Structure great, communication great, homework on point testing oh yes, they are different but what they do works!

Anointed Word Christian Schools International
3800 Linecrest Road, Ellenwood, GA  30294
Last modified Anointed Word Christian Schools International is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Anointed Word Christian Schools International Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top