Cedar Grove High School 3

Posted July 07, 2011
I am a frustrated involved parent of children that attend Cedar Grove High, while I know that there are some great teachers there I have experienced some horrible ones. (What a dis-advantage to our children!). The Mission Statement of this school speaks about turning out future leaders of tomorrow - I don't see this happening if Cedar Grove High leadreship continues to allow there teachers to operate below standards. - Parents if you are not concerned, and at worst scared for the future of your children - YOU have put to much trust in these teachers. I agree with the student - If you are in a situation where you have No choice, lets hope your child get a good one. Good Luck!

Cedar Grove High School 3

Posted November 09, 2010
I currently am a sophomore here at this school. I agree with one of reviews saying that this school is mainly interested in sports. Here you have good teachers and you have bad teachers. You should hope your child doesn't get the bad teachers.

Cedar Grove High School 5

Posted October 12, 2010
I have been an active PTSA member for the past year and have observed a tremendous increase in parent & teacher involvement in the PTSA. My daughter is thriving academically and socially and enjoys CGHS a great deal! I am looking forward to making a difference and being a part of the great things about to explode at CGHS.

Cedar Grove High School 1

Posted April 10, 2010

Cedar Grove High School 0

Posted January 02, 2010
This school is horrible! I moved into the Dekalb Co. district last year. I attended cedar grove middle(awful!) & this year I Attend Cedar Grove High. Im a freshman here. The only thing the school is interested in is sports. We dont get exposed to other after school activities. & the teachers are horrible and so is the classroom setting. My teachers never have enough time for me the student. Im a smart girl who usually loves school but this school makes me want to drop out!

Cedar Grove High School 4

Posted October 03, 2009
I like the competent staff and teachers. My daughter also attends this school.

Cedar Grove High School 0

Posted September 29, 2009
I think the school has improved a lot and will give a score of 4 out of 5. My son grades has improved a lot over the past two years.

Cedar Grove High School 5

Posted March 23, 2009

Cedar Grove High School 1

Posted September 15, 2008

Cedar Grove High School 4

Posted July 21, 2008
I have been a teacher at Cedar Grove High School for 8 years. CGHS is not perfect, but no school is. If you a looking for a school that stresses academics, career education, and moral development, than CGHS is the school for you. Most of the teachers are truly concerned about the education they are providing to students. We often us our own personal time to provide free tutorial for students, and our own money to help students who don't have school supplies. Student achievement is our primary focus. Our administrators are great, and they work very hard to provide a safe environment for our students.

Cedar Grove High School
2360 River Rd, Ellenwood, GA  30294
Last modified Cedar Grove High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Grove High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top