Posted May 07, 2014
my child loves his teacher. i love how she is firm but fun with them. we will miss this school when he moves on

Pine Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted February 13, 2012
This school is very orderly and has a good staff. However, my daughter transfered to another school in Muscogee Country and found that she was not at the same level even though she made straights As at Pine Ridge. So, either the academics are not as tough or the circumlum is not standardized. Regardless, the school offers a very personal touch and takes a caring attitude.

Posted July 24, 2011
The teachers are wonderful! You can tell when you drop your children off in the morning that the teachers love what they do. Each child and parent are greeted with a big smile and warmly welcomed. So different from other local schools where my children attended: I got nothing but bad attitute from the staff. Pine Ridge provides an excellent education and is a breath of fresh air.

Posted January 17, 2010
My oldest two are in private schools and my 2nd grader is enrolled at Pine Ridge. The attention and quality education is better than what my older two are receiving in a local private school. Excellent school.

Posted November 07, 2009

Posted May 27, 2009
K and 1st grade teachers are fabulous! We had very good experiences with two wonderful teachers thus far! Mrs Johnson and Mrs Crute were very strict, but fair and kind. They did not yell at at t he children and the children thrive in an environment where they know clearly what is expected. They loved these women and so did the parents@!

Posted May 20, 2009

Posted November 19, 2008
I love Pine Ridge. I was going to send my daughter to a private/christian school until I heard how great Pine Ridge was. This is our4th year at Pine Ridge I we still love it. All of the staff seems to ready care about all of the children. Our test scores are very high for a lower income school district. We usually score almost as high as Mulberry Creek. The children seem to get what they need no matter there level of learning. I have been to all of the schools in Harris County and Pine Ridge and Mulberry Creek are the best.

Pine Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted October 07, 2008
We moved here several years ago, because we were told this was the best school district in the area. We have been shocked at the poor quality in education that our children have received. We came from top school districts all over the US. Pine Ridge seems more interested in prepping the children for CRCT testing, and they have forgotten the importance of a well rounded education. We have encountered some very good teachers, as well as some who should pick another line of work. I feel recess/outdoor time is very important for our children, but at this school, my children sporatically receive it. The teachers are very militaristic, and mass punishment is frequently used. As far as the PTA, they are wonderful, very involved, and do a great job. I will be very happy when I can send my children to a new school.

Posted July 29, 2008

Pine Ridge Elementary School
15750 Ga Highway 315, Ellerslie, GA  31807
Last modified Pine Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top