South Central Middle School 5

Posted October 12, 2014
I met the new principle, Mr. Howell, and I was so happy to,see how much he cares about the kids and parents. This is my 3rd child to attend this school and he is the best principle out of the 3 I have known. I am glad he is at SCMS and my child loves this school.

South Central Middle School 3

Posted March 24, 2014
My Granddaughter will be attending this school next year. I would like to all information to help her have a wonderful year and to be kept informed as to all current activities and news. Thank you in advance.

South Central Middle School 5

Posted June 21, 2011
School has really turned around. Administration has done a tremendous job. Teachers have the kids best interest at heart and are really doing a great job. Athletic programs are turning around also. South Central is a great school and I was very pleased with it this past school year.

Posted February 21, 2011
Why haven't anyone written about this school recently.My son is slated to go to this school and I can't find anything about it.

South Central Middle School 1

Posted July 11, 2010
Its not a good school it has broken chairs, tables are gross, and no money! Food made my child sick. She been to the hospital saying its something she ate that made her really sick. My kids and my kids friend complain and beg me to move them out that school! It needs to be changed right away, because my kid can not go there! They said last year was OK but this year is a disaster! They serve pizza EVERYDAY not healthy! They need everything changed!

South Central Middle School 1

Posted July 11, 2010
I am very unsatisfied with this school. my child comes home everyday. Says there are broken chairs. Tables are gross. Gum everywhere. No money, Food made my child sick twice. So now she brings her own. Teachers are not the best. No good rewards period. Kids are bullying and this is unacceptable and i will not all my child to ever go back there. Need more healthy food. I am sick and tired or my child coming home complaining and i check out the school and it is terrible.

Posted March 18, 2010
The band is the only thing keeping it up i mean comon is in the middle of a drug neighborhood fights everyday

South Central Middle School 4

Posted October 12, 2009
I think the school is great! There are many activities, and sports! All though there are a lot of homework there. But other than that it's a great school.

Posted July 08, 2009

South Central Middle School 3

Posted May 22, 2009
i think it is a perfect school for teens and preteens to go to

South Central Middle School
224 Old Alabama Rd SE, Emerson, GA  30137
Last modified South Central Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Central Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top