Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

This is my son's 3 year. Teachers and staff are really good but my son had problems with bullies since day 1. They even took his money once when 3 boys follow him to the bathroom. He's been in more fights that I could count and most of them the school have no idea that ever happened. Here on this site says that 6% of students are hispanic which is not true for what my son says and for I can see. As a matter of fact my son is the only hispanic in the school and this is mostly the cause of the bulliying/racism. The shool just started 3 days ago I my son's already upset with the way the others students treat him. I will go to the school tomorrow and try to change my son to another school.

Amazing school! I would recommendation's this school to anyone that is moving to this area.

My son just completed his second year. We moved from a school that cared only of behavior and let intelligent kids fall through the cracks. Within the first semester at this school the teachers actually SAW my son. They challenged him, tested him for gifted, and moved him to the appropriate classes. My daughter also attends. Both children like it and look forward to school.

I am a prospective parent and I have been doing some research. Unfortunately, they do not have foreign language,limited electives, and they are not affiliated with the National Junior Honor Society. So far, I am NOT impressed. I hope we did not make a mistake moving to the area, I should have done my research before our home started being built. I relied on public opinion and I think my standards on education are somewhat higher than what the public perceive as a good education at this school. I pray for the best with my children...

These are my thoughts about Greenbrier. Pros: the work was not too hard and very straightforward. Another positive thing was that some of the students and teachers were polite and supportive.Cons: When I arrived at Greenbrier in 2011, there were no foreign language classes, no student council, and very limited electives. Now I realize they are taking away another elective leaving three remaining. Some of the teachers don't watch their students as much as they really should. For example, during an exam several students were disrupting the class,and distracting students while they were taking the exam. The school is way too small for the number of students. Many people are pushed and shoved every day. There is some bullying. One person maliciously tried to hurt me by shoving me or pushing me to the wall. The bottom line is this: I was very unsatisfied with Greenbrier, and many people in my class didn't like it either. I wish I could start my seventh grade year over again. I recommend going to a different school in Columbia County or not even in the county.

Greenbreir is awsome sice i have been goin there the teachers are awsome and there are many classes to take and the principal and vice principal are very nice.

Greenbrier Middle School has been a great experience for our daughter! We transferred here at the end of 7th grade, and she was welcomed with open arms. The principal and the teachers have been very supportive and helpful. The sports program is a little overwhelming (esp. if sports is not your thing). The chorus program is great. The school offers only one foreign language (Spanish) which is a backdraw. All in all the atmosphere is motivating and healthy. Traffic is bad right now, because there is only one way in and out of the area, but it will change soon, as another road is about to open.

Last modified Greenbrier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.